Chapter Five: The Ring

*Third Person P.O.V.*

All night Yui and Ayato were talking about the wedding. She dreamed it being white and black. Ayato said, "Do whatever you want." Yui wanted to plan it with Ayato not with him on the sidelines so she gave him a glare. "Ugh fine. I will help." He replied to that glare. "We also need to talk baby names." Said Yui, "I was thinking for a girl maybe-" she was cut off as Ayato suddenly kissed her lips. "We don't need to worry about that now, we have 6 more months to decide." Ayato said in a reassuring voice.

*Yui's P.O.V*

We plan to keep this baby a secret until after we get married. We talked to Laito and he agreed not to tell... I'm so anxious.

*A day has passed*

I went outside to see how beautiful the roses looked in the moonlight. I was exhausted from all of my school work. "Why hello there masochistic kitten" I turned around to see Kou and the rest of the Mukami brothers. They found out about my engagement and came to see me because Ruki wouldn't hear of it. He was angry and yelled, "I told you that you're mine and only mine, remember livestock!?" I replied hesitantly, "R-Ruki I didn't mean to upset you b-but I love Ayato." I stood my ground, trying to hide my fear but I don't believe I did a very good job. He took off my ring and threw it on the ground. After that I was met by pitch black darkness...

*Ayato's P.O.V.*

"Where is she?! Where is Yui!!" I panicked. "Last I saw her she was outside by the roses." Replied Shu. I ran outside only to discover she was nowhere to be found, not in the mansion or her favorite place by the roses. I bent down to look at a rose and noticed Yui's engagement ring was on the floor.. "someone was here..."

[To be continued...]

I hope you thought the beginning was cute! Well until next time! See ya!!