Chapter Seven: Wedding Vows

*Third Person P.O.V.*

Six months into the pregnancy and the wedding was finally here. All of the brothers were a great help. Reiji set up the food venue, Laito picked the white roses from the garden, Subaru took Yui dress shopping, Kanato and Teddy picked out the cake, Shu picked the music and Ayato set up the chairs.

Yui picked out a beautiful long black wedding dress. Ayato with a white and black suit. Everyone was ecstatic, even Shu didn't go to sleep.

Ayato wanted to check up on Yui but all the brothers stopped him because it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. Now it's time for the groom to see the bride walking up to the altar.

Alas the bride was walked down the aisle slowly by her bestfriend and almost brother in law, Subaru. Once Subaru handed her to Ayato, he smiles and stood next to him.

Ayato surprised, while trying not to cry, "Yui you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen."

Yui blushed, "Oh Ayato, you're the most handsome." They both giggled.

*Pastor told them to repeat after him*

"I, Ayato, take you, Yui, to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Said Ayato with joyful tears in his eyes, "I promise to protect and love  you and our family forever." He said as he glanced toward her stomach, smiling.

Yui holding back her tears, "I, Yui, take you, Ayato, to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Her voice cracked, "I love you Ayato, you're the light in my life along with our little one." They both looked down to her stomach and smiled.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Joyfully said the pastor. Ayato and Yui kissed while all of the Sakamaki brothers stood up and clapped. After the ceremony was over they went to the dinner table. "What a wonderful wedding" Reiji said. "It was all thanks to everyone to make our dream come true."

Suddenly they heard a window break and there he was.. Tougo Sakamaki. He was wounded badly. "What a appalling sight." Said Reiji with a grin.

"What is this bastard doing here!" Ayato yelled, "You ruined my life and now you want to ruin my wedding?! Is that it?" With no answer from Tougo, he then collapsed on the ground.

[To be continued...]

I hope you enjoyed this sweet little chapter! The two love birds finally got hitched! 😂 Until next time, see you!