Chapter Eleven: Hello

*Third Person P.O.V.*

She woke up to being held in Ayato's arms. She looked at him and smiled to calm his worried expression.

"Are you okay??" His eyes filled with worry.

"Yes I'm just tired my love." She then fell asleep in his arms. He carried her to bed and soon after he fell asleep after her.

*Two hours later*

Yui was fast asleep when a jolt of pain hit her. She woke up as another jolt hit her. She breathed heavily thinking the pain will pass.. then she noticed she was soaked. In water?? Why?? Another jolt of pain hit her but this time harder. She whimpered from the pain. "A-a-Ayato... it's time" he opened up his eyes quickly, jumping up to help her.

He woke up all of his brother's and they helped her to the hospital. When they got there, Yui was in a lot of pain, crying and screaming to make it stop. She wanted Ayato, no, she needed Ayato. "I-if I die... take care of her" Yui mumbled to all of the brothers. But Ayato was nowhere to be found.

Truthfully, Ayato told his brothers to take Yui to the hospital so he can gather supplies. "Diapers, baby wipes.... what am I missing..? OH! Clothes." He said to himself. After gathering the supplies he was about to leave when Tougo appeared.

"I will not let that baby live. It will be our end." Then he disappeared into the darkness. Leaving Ayato mad and confused.

He arrived at the hospital where he saw Yui holding a baby girl. He was speechless, she was just as beautiful as Yui. "She looks like you." He giggled with a tender smile. Yui looked weak and delicate, Ayato frowned.

"She was born at midnight. I think it may be time to name her." Snarled Reiji.

"I think we will name her Mayonaka... Mayonaka Sakamaki." Yui smiled, "It means Midnight." Ayato smirked.

"I think that's a perfect name for the perfect baby." Ayato said as he took the baby out of her arms and held her close. "This is our family and I won't let anyone ruin that." He frowned..

"Well I told you I wouldn't let that baby live."

[To be continued...]

Hello baby Mayonaka! I thought it was a cute name. Sorry if you don't like it.