Chapter Eight: Family

*Third Person P.O.V.*

Two months have passed since Tougo Sakamaki arrived. He has recovered fully since that night. His sons have steered clear of him for the most part, since he is the source of their hatred. Ayato stuck to Yui like glue to "protect" her and the baby from his father.

Yui was getting tired of him clinging. "Ayato, I want to go take a bath... alone." she growled.

With a slight grin Ayato replied, "Okay! I will go with you!"

"Oh.. my.. No ayato, I said alone...." she madly demanded.

He frowned, "But... ugh. Fine I will wait here. Don't keep me waiting, you know I hate when you do." She smiled, got all her things, and left.

She reached the door to the bathroom but before entering stopped and sighed. "Hello, You are Yui Komori, Ayato's new bride,correct?" She turned around to the kind voice that she didn't recognize, "Tougo Sakamaki, am I correct?"

"Indeed Ms. Komori. Or should I call you Mrs. Sakamaki?" a slight chuckle slipped out of Tougo's mouth. "You have kind eyes.."

"Just Yui, we have the same last name afterall." She grinned. She opened the door to the restroom, "I have to go, I promised Ayato I wouldn't keep him waiting."

"What a trusting girl you are." Chuckled Tougo. He walked up to her and pushed her into the bathroom with him. "This baby doesn't deserve life and I'll be its end." He grimaced.

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered. She was about to scream for Ayato but he covered her mouth.

"What a naughty girl you are" he grinned. He stroked her stomach slowly making her shut her eyes tight from disgust. Then he started to pierce her stomach slowly with his very long nails.

"Don't you know that it is dishonorable to hit on a taken woman?"
"Ngh, La-Laito?" Struggled Yui, "S-save m-" cut off by Tougo covering her mouth again.

"Shut up you disobedient girl. And for you Laito this is not your business!" Growled Tougo.

"That hurts my feelings you old bastard." Sarcastically said Laito, "Also it is my business because of her, she is my sister after all." He chuckled kindly.

Then Laito smirked and said, "right. little bitch?" He chuckled

Tougo shoved Yui towards Laito. "T-thank you Laito." She murmured.

"No problem little bitch. We're family." With a slight grin he picked her up and took her back to Ayato.

[To be continued...]

I wanted to put Tougo, their father, into the story a little bit. I hope you enjoyed. 😁

 😁