Chapter Six: Mukami Brothers

*Ayato's P.O.V.*

I punched a wall while angrily searching for Yui. All I could think about is how much danger she is in. "I should have done a better job, pancake.." I said in a guilty tone.

*Yui's P.O.V.*

I woke up confused with all the Mukami brothers surrounding me.

"Oh so you're awake my little masochistic kitten!" Kou said cheerfully.

"W-what do you want?" I demanded to know angrily.

"Ruki is very angry with you, you're going to get punished..." Azusa said with a manically laugh.

Ruki then came into the room with a small knife. "I tasted your blood when you were asleep livestock. Explain to me how you're pregnant!?!" He shouted angrily. He came closer to me and put the tip of the knife on my stomach, gently putting pressure on it. "Should I cut it out of you to teach you a lesson or.." he stopped to think..

*Window Breaks*
"Don't ever take her again. She's mine you bastards!" I saw Ayato with an angry look on his face. "I will never forgive you for letting them take you Yui! You're mine alone!"

Ruki stopped him and landed a punch straight on Ayato's face. "Ruki." Ayato said in a strangely calm voice. Then he swooped me up in his arms and we escaped the Mukami house.

"Ayato.." I said with a sympathetic look. "Thank you for coming to save me.." I jumped up and kissed Ayato on his cheek.

"Yui..." he growled, "Don't make me worry like that." He said with a stern voice. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" He said worried while he swooped me off the ground.

"More than ever now that you're here." I said reassuring him. He grinned at me and then took me back home.

[To be continued...]

Sorry for the short chapter I will make a better one next time! ☺️