Chapter Four: Here comes the bride

*Third Person P.O.V*

After they finished their bath together they both went back to the room. She felt exhausted so they both laid there cuddling until she fell asleep. Ayato couldn't sleep so he went outside to see the moon. He wanted to show Yui how much she meant to him, although she was mortal. He got his ancestor's wedding ring that has been passed down through generations of his family, picked white roses, and set up candles in the very spot they first met. He then went up to their room and woke her up. He said, "I know this is sudden but we should do this before the baby comes, I love you Yui" She was in a confused daze wondering what's wrong with him. He took her downstairs sat her down and said, "Yui... You're the love of my life. You're mine and only mine. I know I've been a jerk in the past but I will try to be the man of your dreams.." Yui replied, "Is something wrong Ayato?" He chuckled and replied, "We should do this before the baby comes... Yui will you make me the luckiest man on earth and marry me?" She jumped on him and squealed, "oh yes! Yes! Yes! Ayato I love you so much!" as she showered him with kisses.

*Ayato's P.O.V.*

I finally did it. I finally learned how to love. Yui said she'll be my bride, I love her. The only things left to do are marry her, have the baby, and name the baby. Oh I hope the baby is as beautiful as her! I can't help but smile. All is right with the world.

Little did he know that his happiness would be ruined soon enough...

[To be continued...]

]