Chapter Twelve: Tougo

*Third Person P.O.V.*

Ayato frowned.. Why does he want my baby's life? He thought to himself. "I am here for that baby. She'll be your doom."

"W-what do you mean?!" Yui panicked. "She's just a baby, she won't do any harm." She looked at the sweet little baby girl in Ayato's arms, fast asleep.

"Yui... the children of pure blood vampires are destined to kill their parents." ,He growled, "Or at least one of them. But she's a half breed, I don't believe that she'll be destined to kill one of us."

All six brothers stepped closer to Tougo, ready to attack but then they were stopped. "This baby.. T-this monster is destined to kill everyone except her mother. It's a definite prophecy." Tougo firmly said, "You are my sons, I wouldn't let you die unless it's by my hand."

The baby giggled and reached for Tougo and showed him his fate. Showed him his end. He collapsed on his knees, "I just don't want any harm to come to you, my sons."

Shu, Reiji, Laito, Ayato, Kanato, and Subaru looked at each other confused. "I-I'm sorry my sons" and Tougo collapsed and fainted...

[To be continued...]

Hey I hope you liked this Chapter.  Do you think Tougo is dead? Why or why not? Until next time! See you 🙂

  Do you think Tougo is dead? Why or why not? Until next time! See you 🙂