It was obvious that the two figures were shirtless from the way their shadows danced so intimately. All at once, the girl's face was revealed to be Sophia, she couldn't mistake her blonde hair for anything in the world.

In shock and brief realisation, Mia quickly turned away, too heartbroken to confirm just who the other partner was. Then her phone rang, She couldn't believe her eyes when Chris's name flashed on the screen.

She was confused,wondering why he would be calling her if he was right there in his bedroom making out so passionately. Out of curiosity,she answered the call.

"Mia could you tell my dad I won't be home for dinner,my car just broke down and my phone is about to....." his voice trailed off.

Like a thunderstorm, she Realized he wasn't the one in his bedroom but who?,she wondered. Then she turned towards the room window,recognizing the male figure immediately to be Stephan.

She gasped rather too loudly drawing Sophia's attention then they locked eyes. Panicking,mia moved away from the window avoiding Stephan's gaze.

Knowing Sophia,she was smart enough to know mia would tell chris very soon so she went ahead to tell him that mia would also tell him something about her and that it was untrue because mia was out to destroy their relationship.

Chris wasn't sure he wanted to believe her but he didn't want to end their relationship either so he chose to believe Sophia first. Mia didn't want to hurt him ,she was confused on what to do but she decided to be a good best friend and warn him about Sophia .

To her surprise ,he wouldn't believe any of it, he even accused her of wanting to destroy their relationship. Though she wanted Sophia gone from their lives, she would never be so selfish as to ruin his happiness by telling such lies. She had always thought he knew her better than that.

They didn't talk for days after that argument. He refused to apologize and so did she.

Senior year graduation night was a night to remember, Chris had finally apologized for accusing her of trying to destroy his relationship but he still didn't believe her.

Mia was happy,at least her best friend wasn't angry at her anymore. Everyone was happy and busy taking photos,well except for Sophia who was flirting with Stefan in front of everyone.

Chris noticed the uneasiness between his stepbrother and his girlfriend but he didn't want to be suspicious. They continued taking photos, he already took some with mia and some other friends but he couldn't find Sophia.

Unintentionally,He happened to see Stefan sneaking away from the group and he chose to follow him only to find Sophia and Stefan kissing so hungrily.

Chris was heartbroken,he didn't want any explanation from Sophia,he just broke up with her after punching Stefan severally. He was lost,to think mia tried warning him but he wouldn't listen.

The only remedy he thought of was to drink himself to death,so he did and for hours. He was drunk to the point that he didn't know it was almost midnight, he couldn't recognize anything, he couldn't even walk so he put his head down on the table at the bar for a few minutes.

Mia searched everywhere for him but she couldn't find him then she got a call from someone saying they found Chris at the bar. She rushed to the bar to see Chris literally puking his eyes out.

As the good best friend she was,She helped him out but he didn't want to go home so she took him to her house.

She took him straight to her room so he could rest but that was when he started talking "how could you do this to me ,I loved you so much Sophia,...stay away from me...why did it have to be him..why?..." Chris mumbled almost sobbing.

He couldn't even recognize her ,he thought she was Sophia. Mia could see how bad he was hurting but she didn't know what to do to console him so she kissed him.

She pulled away feeling he didn't return her kiss and then she confessed her feelings to him thinking he wouldn't remember the following day.
He had placed his index finger on her lips,cutting her off before she could finish then he smashed his lips on hers.

One thing led to another and before she knew it, her virginity was a thing of the past. She woke up the next morning nervous to face him,but instead she saw the look on his face when he realized what he had done and with her of all people.

He apologized with the most heartbreaking words and fled her room not knowing what else to do. He considered himself a coward but he was a confused coward.

Mia cried her eyes out night after night with his rejection. She stayed indoors all day until she heard that he had left town to study abroad. She was even more heartbroken and she vowed never to see him again.

Time passed until it was finally a thing of the past, just a memory she didn't want to remember.

RECENTLY EDITED.

Show some love and vote please. You're also welcome to make positive comments....thanks for reading.

❤️ Kira...