(30)

[Taehyung's pov]
I look down, looking at Yooin's face. I know she's blushing so hard right now. I place my fingers under her chin and make her looks at me. I look deeply into her eyes.

"What were you doing just now? I saw my albums are opened. Both of them," I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"I– I saw my name on it so I was just curious about it," she says in a small voice.

"Hm, I see."

I place my hand on her waist and pull her closer to me. Yooin looks shocked.

"You like what you see?" I smirk, teasing her.

"Wh– what?" Her eyes widen.

"Me."

Yooin turns her head away, trying to avoid my eyes.

"I didn't tell you to look away." I gently make her looks at me again. "Look at me as long as you want. I won't mind it at all."

Yooin blushes again. I chuckle as I lean in closer to her face and softly kiss her lips. Yooin closes her eyes and I take that as a sign to hug her tightly in my arms. I smile against her lips.

I start caressing her hair as I'm getting aroused. Oh no. This is going to be a trouble.

I hug Yooin even tighter. I don't want to let her go. I kiss Yooin passionately. I missed her so much. I'm not letting her go tonight no matter what.

I pick her up in my arms, still kissing her deeply. Yooin hugs my neck as I walk to my bed. I lie her down carefully on the bed. She slowly breaks the kiss and looks at me who's already on top of her. I can see fear in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Yooin just shakes her head. Is she afraid of what is about to happen between us?

I start caressing her hair and cheeks. "I won't hurt you or leave you again. I'll love you with all of my heart. I'll give you my life if you ask for it."

She chuckles at my words. She plays with my wet hair.

"I'm not joking." I peck her lips.

"I know." Yooin smiles.

Yooin looks so cute and sweet in my eyes right now. I kiss her lips again. Then I move to her cheek, her jawline and down to her neck. Yooin gasps. I look up and I see her biting her lower lip with her eyes closed.

I start to unbutton her shirt with my lips still on her neck. I sit up and gently grip her thighs and wrap her legs around my waist.

I look at her unbuttoned shirt. She's wearing a black bra and she looks great in it. I'm getting aroused even more.

Yooin opens her eyes and looks at me. "Taehyung-ah," her voice shakes.

I smile at her. I touch her breasts and I can see her face is getting red. I slowly move closer and start to suck on the flesh, leaving red marks all over her skin. I move up and kiss her lips again.

"You chose a good day to wear a skirt," I whisper, grinning.

Yooin blushes as she hits my chest softly. I chuckle as I lean closer and whisper to her ear. "I'll be gentle."

Yooin nods her head slightly.

My arousal is hard as it is already. I slowly thrust it inside her, gently and carefully to not hurt her too much. Yooin softly moans in pain. I quickly kiss her lips, helping her to forget the pain. I thrust even deeper, deep inside her. She feels so tight and I feel myself twitch inside her.

I let out a soft moan as I pull out my from inside her. My juices are all over her stomach and hers are on my arousal. I smile as I see her slight grin.

"Did I hurt you too much?"

She just shakes her head lightly. I take my discarded towel and clean her a little. Yooin cups my face and pulls me into a soft kiss. I can't stop the soft moan from escaping my lips. I throw the towel away again, opening her legs wide for me.

I enter the tip inside her again, making her hiss a little and that makes me stop. I break the kiss and stare down at her tenderly. Just teasing her with the tip, she bites down on her lip. When I catch her sighing in pleasure, I enter her in one fluid move. This time, I'm not thrusting it gently as I see she's now enjoying it too.

Yooin's voice hitches but then she softly moans in pleasure as I thrust inside her harder.

"You like it, Yooin?" I whisper at her ear, my breath hitches when her walls tighten around me.

"I love it, Taehyung. I love you." Yooin bites her lower lip.

Her moans are getting louder, lucky it's just the two of us. She pulls me closer and I know she's getting closer to her high. She moans near my ear. I grin slightly as I'm satisfied hearing her enjoying this just as much as I do.

"Just a little bit more, Yooin. Just a bit more." I groan hoarsely.

My hug becomes tighter as I feel I'm getting closer to my high as well. I bury my face into her chest.

"Yooin-ah.. Yooin.."

Both of us moan in pleasure. I quickly pull out and let out my juices on her stomach. I pull Yooin into my arms, sitting her on my lap. Yooin rests her head on my shoulder while hugging me softly.

"I can feel your juices dripping on me."

She hits my chest gently as I tease her.

"I'll help you change the bed cover," Yooin says.

"No, just let it be."

"But–"

I kiss her lips before she finishes her words. She smiles against my lips as she kisses me back.

"What about you? Your clothes are wet now. Do you have any extra clothes with you?" I ask as I caress her cheeks gently.

Yooin shakes her head. She looks so cute.

"I'll give you my clothes. Change into it, okay?"

I slowly get up and walk to my closet to get the clothes for her. I give her my unisex clothes so that it won't be so obvious that she's wearing men's clothes. Yooin comes back into my room, now wearing my clothes. I'm falling for her again and again.

Yooin glances at my bed. "We really should change the cover. It looks so wet."

I chuckle and cup her cheeks with my hands. She looks into my eyes.

"It's yours. I don't want to wash it away yet."

She blushes at my words. Then she hugs me softly. "I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you more."

We kiss each other again. Then I tell her to go home before the others come back. She nods and leaves after kissing me on my cheek. I close the door.

"Looks like I need to take a shower again."

I grin as I walk into the bathroom.