(6)

[Hanbin's POV]
"Yaa, she's being weird. Don't you think so?" I say to Hayi.

"I think so too."

I'm wondering what has happened that actually makes her blushing real hard like that.

"Yaa, let's ask her manager," Hayi blurts out an amazing idea.

"Oh yes. Let's go."

Hayi and I go to Yooin's manager. He is eating a cup of ramen.

"Hyung, we want to ask something."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"What happened to Yooin eonnie at the gym earlier? When we asked her, she just blushed."

"Yooin? At the gym? Nothing in particular."

"Really?" I doubt.

"Aah! Except one thing."

"One thing?" Hayi's eyes widened.

"What is it, hyung?"

"She was blushing real hard. When I asked her, she just shaked her head at first. When I asked again, she said Bangtan's Taehyung and Jungkook were teasing her at the gym," her manager tells us.

"Bangtan?" Hayi and I say at the same time.

I am shocked now. Wait. She blushed again when we asked her about it just now.

Don't tell me..

"Yaa."

Hayi and I exchange eyes signals. Hayi starts to smile. I fold my arms and stand up. I walk to the living room.

"So, you think it's one of them?" I ask Hayi.

Hayi nods, agreeing to what I said. Both of us are lost in deep thoughts.

***

[Yooin's POV]
This week, I'll have my comeback on Music Bank with a new title song. My very first own song! I took a lot of time composing the song and definitely with help of a lot of people.

"Noona, do you feel nervous?" Hanbin asks.

"Yes, it's my very first song that I wrote and composed myself. I wonder if it will gets good responses."

"Do you expect it to get on top of the chart?"

"Hanbin, that's being greedy."

Hanbin just laughs. Now, I can call him by his name, though it still feels awkward sometimes.

***

Friday.
"Yaa, stop trembling. I can't fix your makeup like this," my stylist frowns.

I laugh nervously. It still feels like performing for the first time.

*knock knock*

"Yooin-sshi?"

"Yes?" I turn around.

"Okay, look. Your song is nominated for the first place this week alongside with Girl's Generation. Prepare yourself, okay?" The staff winks and leaves.

"Eonnie, I didn't hear it wrong, right?" I ask my stylist, wanting her to confirm what I just heard.

"Nominated," she says, short but brings me back to reality.

I am in a shocked state. How did this happened?

"Wait, eonnie. I need to go to the washroom.

"Don't take too much time," She reminds me.

I nod while standing up. I make my way to the washroom. Just then, someone stands in front of me, holding me back from walking.

"Well. Hello, dear," she smirks.

Before I manage to say anything back, she pulls my arm and brings me to— Girl's Generation's waiting room?

***

(A/N: Being a singer-songwriter was always my dream. WAS. I just wanna cry.)