(13)

[Yooin's POV]
Today is my last stage for the song's promotion. And Bangtan is coming back! Oh my god, I'm super excited. Well. I mean, they are awesome and everyone knows that.

I make my way to their fitting room. I knock on the door. The door opens and Jungkook smiles at me.

"Noona, I missed you so much." He pulls me into a tight hug.

I'm baffled by his sudden hug, and I don't know how to react to it. But then I can feel Jungkook is being pulled away from me.

"Stop. I don't like what I'm seeing right now. I'm jealous." Jimin gives Jungkook a deadly stare.

I don't know why but I finnd this situation funny and I start chuckling.

Both of them look at me. "What?" Both of them ask at the same time.

"Why are you staring at him like that, Jimin? You look like you wanna kill him."

"Yes, noona. He's going to kill me. Save me, noona." Jungkook tugs my arm and whines like a baby.

"Don't you ever hug her again. I'll kill you for real," Jimin pulls me away from Jungkook and holds me tight in his arms.

I'm blushing, again. "Stop playing, Jimin-ah. Now let me go."

Then I hear both of them laughing. Seriously these two kids, such a tease. I walk pass by them and smile at Seokjin.

"Hello, sunbae-nim. Congrats for your comeback," I bow to him politely and he bows back.

He pats my head softly. "Thank you. You're such a cute girl."

I blush. Yeah, again.

"Stop blushing. I know I'm too gorgeous to resist," Seokjin says while stroking back his hair, trying to look hot and sexy.

I burst into laughter. And he laughs too.

"I like this side of yours. You've became pretty outgoing after being close to Jimin." He starts wiggling his eyebrows.

And there he goes, starts teasing me.

"Stop it, sunbae-nim."

He still laughs it off. I start to look around  and notice that Taehyung is not here. I'm about to ask Seokjin about Taehyung but my stylists are calling for me.

My stylists and I walk together to my fitting room. Then I see Taehyung walking from the other side. I whisper to my stylists to go ahead first. They nod and walk ahead me.

I look at Taehyung again and our eyes meet. I quickly stop walking, so does he. Well, we are still quite far away from each other.

I smile at him but he is hesitating whether to smile back or not. In the end, he smiles. Awkwardly, if I have to say.

Then he quickly looks away and walks pass by me. My mind goes blank. Why? He's being indifferent to me today.

Did he just ignored me? But why? Before even any answers come to my mind, I hear myself calling out his name.

"Taehyung sunbae-nim!"

He stops. Yes, he stops but he's not looking back. Why?

I run towards him. "Sunbae-nim?"

I get no answer from him. I force myself to smile. "I went to your fitting room to say hello and congrats for your comeback. But you weren't there."

He's still not saying anything. Not even looking at me.

"Sunbae-nim?" I reach out my hand to hold his arm but he moves away.

"I need to go now. Thanks, by the way," He says and walks away from me.

I'm left there, looking at his back. What is this feeling that I feel?

He's so cold towards me. But why? Did I ever upset him in any ways?

What is going on? I suddenly feel tears on my cheeks.

I'm.. crying?