(15)

[Jungkook's POV]
I saw them locking their fingers together. Oh my god! They look so sweet together. They hide their hands pretty well but I saw that. I saw that! But yeah, I pretend I didn't saw that just because I don't want Yooin noona to feel shy.

I start to chuckle. Looks like our secret plan is a success by now.

"Yaa. Why are you chuckling? Got something to share?" Taehyung asks.

I burst into laughter.

"It's nothing, hyung. I just remember how we teased Yooin noona at the gym before. You know, when we told her to call us by our names?"

Taehyung raises his eyebrows. Then he bursts into laughter too.

Yes, that's it. You're back to your old self.

***

[Jimin's POV]
My eyes widen. "They did?"

Jungkook nods with a wide smile on his face. I chuckle. That's my boy.

"Told you guys that it's gonna work."

"They hid their hands pretty well. But my eyes, oh my god. My eyes just caught it right away. They looked so sweet."

"Heol. Seriously? I wish I could see that too."

"From now on, we should watch them closely. I mean, we shouldn't miss their sweet moments."

We squeal together in the washroom. I can't stop grinning. That's it, Taehyung. You're doing great!

***

[Taehyung's POV]
I can't stop smiling. She didn't say anything when I hold her hand. She didn't even resist like she used to before. She blushed when I look into her eyes but she didn't look away.

Aah, I remember she cried. She must be hurt when I avoided her. I don't know what's wrong with me at that time. I'm very mad at myself.

"Yaa. Did you talked with Yooin? Jungkook said you're with her earlier," Jimin sits beside me, resting his chin on his palm.

I hesitate for awhile. "Umm. I think so?"

"Yaa, that's great! You finally made a move, huh?" He says while wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smile on his face.

A move? Is that so? I start to smile. Yeah,  I guess so. That should be considered as my very first move on Yooin, right?

He pats on my shoulder while smiling widely. "I'm going to invite her to come with us during dinner." He stands up and goes to the stylists.

Then we will meet again? I seriously can't wait.

***

*restaurant*
We just arrived and are walking towards our reserved tables. From afar, I can see Yooin is already sitting down.

I hurrily take my shoes off and walk towards her. Or should I sit beside her?

As I'm so busy thinking about that, Jimin walks pass by me and takes a seat beside Yooin.

Aah, I'm too late.

Then I decide to sit in front of Yooin. That's great, though. I can look straight to her face. I sit down and take off my snapback. I put it on my lap.

Yooin is still not looking up, busy with her phone. She then smiles, but still looking at her phone.

"Yaa. Let's eat," Jimin says to Yooin.

Yooin looks to her side and is shocked that everyone had arrived. She chuckles.

"Cute," I mumble to myself.

But I think she heard it when she suddenly looks at me. She starts to smile at me. I hope I'm not blushing right now. I smile back, running my fingers through my hair shyly.

We loudly order our foods.

"Noona, you did a great performance today. I'm falling for you more and more," Jungkook says.

Yooin smiles at Jungkook who's sitting beside me. "Thank you so much, Jungkook. You did well too, as usual. You're amazing." She gives Jungkook thumbs up and then chuckles.

***

[Yoongi's POV]
I wish I can stop smiling seeing how Taehyung keeps glancing over Yooin several times. They look so sweet. Did they know that they have mutual feelings?

Then I see Jimin smirking at me. I nod and smirk at him too.

"Yooin-ah. You look so beautiful today," I say while smiling sweetly to Yooin.

"No, I'm not."

Aishh, this girl. I laugh at her answer.

"By the way, you have to give me your phone number. It's not fair that you only give it to Jimin. I want to be your boyfriend too," I start pouting.

I can see Taehyung is looking at me with a shocked face.

Yooin just chuckles. "Jimin had my number because he took my phone from me. I didn't even manage to stop him."

Jimin bursts into laughter. Yeah, that's really Jimin.

"Anyway, since you asked for it. I'll give it to you, sunbae-nim."

"Call me oppa. Yoongi oppa."

She chuckles while nodding her head. That's it. I give my phone to her. She takes it and types her number in it. After that, she gives me my phone back.

"Eii. You shouldn't saved your name like this. Hmm, let me change it to- aah! My crush❤." I smile at her.

"Stop it, sunbae-nim."

"I'll give you a call. And once again, call me oppa."

"But-"

"Or else I'll kiss you."

"Yaa! Min Yoon-gi!"

Yooin chokes on her food. Jimin quickly hands her a glass of water while smirking at me.

Yeah, I did well.