(17)

[Yooin's pov]
We are walking out of the restaurant. Just then, I feel someone holding my hand softly. I turn my head and I can see Taehyung walking silently beside me. I look ahead with a smile on my face. I really can't hide my happiness now. I don't know why but the fact that Taehyung is holding my hand makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

Suddenly Jimin comes in between us and that makes our hands break apart.

Aish, Jimin!

"I'm so happy today. We had our comeback stage and we spent time with Yooin too," Jimin says while smiling widely.

"I'm happy too," I say, smiling because his smile is that contagious.

"I hope we can always be like this, sweetie," Jimin then hugs my shoulder and leans closer to give a peck on my cheek.

"Yaa!" I hit him on his chest. I touch my cheek and give him a deadly glare.

"Why? You didn't like it?" Jimin smiles mischievously.

"I hate you," I pout.

Jimin laughs. He then starts walking ahead, leaving Taehyung and I behind. I'm just walking quietly while looking down, totally speechless over Jimin's behaviour. But then Taehyung puts his hand on my shoulder, making me stop walking.

"Let me help you with that," Taehyung softly says.

"Hm?" I raise my eyebrows.

Instead of answering, he leans in closer to me and kisses me on my cheek, exactly where Jimin just kissed. I can feel he cautiously places his fingers on my chin but still kissing my cheek. I stumble over my foot and that causes him to let go.

His eyes widen and he quickly holds me in his arms. "I'm sorry," he whispers.

I shake my head. I seriously don't mind that at all. I just smile shyly. I look up and I see Taehyung is smiling at me. My heart beat starts to speed up. He chuckles is softly, as if he knows the effect he has on me.

Am I falling for this boy in front of me?

***

*dorm*
Laying on the bed, I tuck myself under the blanket. I stretch my limbs out, relieving the tiredness a bit.

Taehyung leaned closer again with his arms still around my waist. His eyes softened as he leaned in even closer. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of his eyes. His lips touched the corner of mine softly. I closed my eyes subconsciously as I gripped on his shirt. He hugged my shoulder and pulled me impossibly closer to him as he started to kiss me for real.

I hide my face behind my palms, whisper-yelling as I kick my legs under the blanket. Taehyung! He kissed me. I feel so safe in his arms earlier. I touch my cheeks and I feel that it's still burning.

***

[Taehyung's pov]
We walk into our dorm and I walk straight to the kitchen. I take out a bottle of strawberry milk from the fridge and gulp it down after opening the lid. Then, I throw the empty bottle into the bin.

I held her in my arms, hugging her tightly. My lips were still on hers. Surprisingly, she didn't push me away. I really didn't want to stop kissing her but I slowly loosened the hug and our lips broke apart. I rested my forehead on hers. Her eyes were still closed. A smile formed on our lips, that's for sure.

"I love you, Yooin.." I whisper.

Remembering that, I just can't stop myself from smiling cheekily. I stroke back my hair. Seeing how she didn't push me away, does that mean she likes me too?

"Taehyung-ah, come with me. We need to talk," Namjoon says seriously.

"Talk about what?" I ask him, feeling my heart skips a beat at his tone.

"Just come with me."

I follow him to the living room and see the members are already sitting down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I ask curiously.

No answer from them. Just dead silence. But then, suddenly Jimin bursts into laughter. I tilt my head, looking at him with a confused look.

"You know what, Taehyung? I saw what you did at the parking lot," Jimin says, smiling mischievously while still laughing his heart out.

"What did I do?" I don't understand what he said just now.

He's just smiling widely, more to a mischievous one actually. "You.. Yooin.. Kiss.." Jimin says it clearly as if he is spelling.

My cheeks starts to feel burning. My eyes widen.

"More to we all saw that," Hoseok teases.

"But.. B– but how?" I frown.

"Did you seriously thought we wouldn't saw that? Hello, man. It's an open place, you know," Yoongi says teasingly.

"You're such a dense and naïve at the same time," Seokjin shakes his head while grinning.

All of them start teasing me. And I finally find out the reasons why they were flirting with Yooin. They did that to make me feel competitive so that I'll make a move.

"But please just don't hurt her, Taehyung," Namjoon reminds me.

"Why would I, hyung? I've told you I love her," I say while looking at him.

"I'm just saying. Just in case anything happens in the future," Namjoon adds.

What does he mean by that? We all go into our own bedrooms and prepare to sleep. Just then my phone gets a notification.

Oppa, what are you doing?
Sleeping already?
-kemy

✉ Oh, Kemy.
I was about to go to sleep.
-taehyung

You've been ignoring
my calls and messages
this month so I'm wondering i
anything happens.
-kemy

✉ No, it's not like that.
It's just I'm very occupied.
-taehyung

By what?
-kemy

✉ I fall in love with Yooin.
And I made my move.
-taehyung

Oh.
-kemy