(14)

[Taehyung's POV]
I sit on the chair in the fitting room. Am I too harsh towards Yooin? She's trying to hold my arm earlier but why did I move away? I let out a deep sigh out of frustration.

Through the mirror, I can see Jungkook and Jimin talking to each other.

"What!? You have Yooin noona's phone number? But I thought she doesn't have one?" Jungkook says with disappointments.

My eyes widen. Since when? Jimin had her number? I try to control myself, calming myself down. But my throat starts to feel dry. I reach out for the bottle and gulp down the water harshly. I need to stop myself but I find myself clenching my fists.

"Taehyung, are you ready?" Namjoon grabs my shoulder.

I just nod, not answering. I've been extremely quiet lately. And I bet they already noticed that.

"Let's go! Let's go!"

"We have comeback!"

"Oh yeah!"

***

*backstage*
We are just talking with each others, waiting for our turn. It turns out Yooin is going on stage right before us.

I try to look around, trying to find Yooin but I can't see her. Where is she? She's next but why isn't she here yet?

But then my eyes lie on a small figure, a bit far from us. Yooin. She's just standing there, not doing anything. I move a little, trying to get a better view of her face.

Her face expression looks dark. She seems so down. Is she being like that because I tried to avoid her? I frown a little. Did I hurt her feelings?

Then I see a staff coming towards her, telling her to get ready. She's trying to force a smile on her face. But I can see she can't do it, she's sighing.

She takes a breath in and breathe out. She holds her hands close to her chest. I can see her mumbling. Then off she goes to the stage.

I look down. I think I hurt her feelings.

"Yaa, what are you looking at? Searching for something?"

I look up and see Jimin looking down too. He looks so happy lately. Yeah, maybe because of Yooin.

"Nothing," I say, short and simple.

"Yooin came to our fitting room earlier. She's such a cutie. She's pretty outgoing now, not so shy with us anymore," Jimin says while smiling widely.

"And yeah, hyung. I noticed you're a bit weird lately," Jungkook says with a frown on his face.

I purse my lips. Well, why do you think so? I just won't talk about it. Both Jungkook and Jimin shrug their shoulders. Then they come closer to me, and wrap their arms around my shoulders.

Aah, they know how to cheer me up. Well, at least a bit.

***

[Yooin's POV]
I walk down the stage to backstage. Then I bump into Bangtan. I can see they're getting ready.

"Sunbae-nim, fighting!" I say in low voice, cheering them up.

I walk pass by them and Jimin grabs my wrist.

"Hello, pretty. You did a great performance." He then pouts his lips, trying to kiss me.

I quickly smack his forehead. "Stop it or I'll hate you."

Jimin just grins, still rubbing his forehead. I chuckle looking at him.

As I start to step forward, my eyes catch Taehyung glaring at us. But then he looks away. My mind goes blank again. Why? Everytime he looks away from me, my mind just goes blank. I don't know what to do.

"Tae—" My voice cracks.

Taehyung then starts to walk away as their stage performance is about to start.

I look away as I get teary. Just then I feel someone is getting closer to me. I turn around and it's—

It's Taehyung!

He locks his fingers with mine but hiding it well between our bodies. He leans in closer and whispers to my ear.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings earlier. Talk to you later." He backs off a little and flashes a smile to me.

A tear drops down on my cheek. He wipes it away with his thumb.

"Again, I'm really sorry."

"Hyung! Hurry up!"

I can hear Jungkook. Taehyung looks over at Jungkook and tells him to wait. Then he turns to look at me again. And with a smile, a sweet one.

Taehyung tightens his hold on my hand. He stares at me, looking deep into my eyes. I can feel my cheeks burning but I don't want to look away. I want to appreciate this moment.

"Aah, hyung! We're late." Jungkook interupts.

We quickly pull our hands away, hoping that Jungkook didn't saw that.

"I'm sorry, noona. But I have to take him with me."

I look at Jungkook, he's pouting. I start to chuckle and then nod at him.

I put my hands on my cheeks and close my eyes. OH MY GOD! WHAT DID JUST HAPPENED? I look around warily.

No one saw that, right?