(5)

[Taehyung's POV]
I throw myself on the bed. Now that the members know how I feel, they said they will help to match me with Yooin. Even thinking of it makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

I take my phone from my desk. I open my gallery and look at Yooin's photos that I took secretly. Without knowing, I start to smile ear to ear.

It's not just she's beautiful. She's so shy, unlike other girls who just approach us easily.

I don't really believe in love at first sight after I failed to confess to a girl that I liked before. But Yooin..

Yooin is different. She didn't approach us. Instead, just bowing and smiling shyly at us from afar.

"Yaa, stop smiling. You'll hurt your jaw," Jimin teases me.

"Yaa! You almost killed me. When did you come in?" I glare at him.

Jimin just laughs. He takes a peek at my phone. I quickly hide it under my pillow.

"So that's the reason you didn't listen when I knocked on the door. I almost bruised my hand," Jimin fakes a hurting face.

I throw my pillow to his face. He laughs again. I take my favorite soft lion toy from the desk and hold it close on my chest.

"Do you think she will likes me too?" I ask Jimin.

"I don't know about that yet. But how did she respond when you told her to call you by your name earlier?" Jimin asks me back.

"She just blushed, her cheeks are red. She keeps hiding her face, saying that how can she calls us by our names since we are her sunbae-nim," I say.

"Maybe she thinks that would be awkward," Jimin tells me what he thinks.

"Why would she thinks so?" I frown, not understanding him.

Jimin shakes his head.

"Yaa.. We've been in the industry for long and we've gained so much fans and achievements. Meanwhile, she's still new and just a rookie. She might be afraid of what people would say if she becomes comfortable with us just like that. Don't you know? She still calls Hanbin and Sanghyuk sunbae-nim," Jimin says deliberately.

I'm lost in deep thoughts. Jimin is true about that. What can I do to break the wall between us?

"Yaa, help me."

Jimin grins. He throws his fists in the air, cheering me up.

***

[Yooin's POV]
I put my backpack on the desk. I pull out the chair and sit on it. I still feel fluttered, remembering how Taehyung stared at me.

Then, I heard knocks on my door.

"Eonnie."

I smile. Hayi comes in with a wide smile on her face. And then Hanbin follows.

"Sunbae-nim, you shouldn't come in here. And I never said you can come in though," I say, teasing Hanbin.

Hanbin starts to pout and Hayi laughs at him.

"When will you stop calling me sunbae-nim, noona? It's awkward," Hanbin still pouts.

"Oh well. That would be awkward for me too if I call you by your name," I grin.

I start to unpack my things.

"How's your day at the gym today, eonnie?"

I stop my action. Thinking of it again, I start blushing. I clear my throat.

"Nice, as usual," I said while looking away, hoping they won't catch me blushing so hard right now.

"Noona?"

"Hmm?"

"Look at me."

I shake my head. Hayi tries to turn me around but I won't budge.

"I might see it wrong, right, noona? Noona's not blushing, right, Hayi?"

"She is blushing real hard."

"What happened?"

Hayi shrugs her shoulders. They start talking between themselves, assuming this and that.

"Stop it. You're talking nonsense," I try to stop them.

Hanbin laughs. "You have to tell us, noona. We could assume anything."

"Eonnie~" Hayi tugs my arm.

Should I tell them? Hmm. But I think they will tease me with that.

"Eii, nothing's wrong. It's not important at all," I smile widely.

They gape their mouth. I touch their chins with my fingers.

"Bugs will fly into your mouths. Close it. Close it."

All three of us start laughing. Well, I need to keep this a secret. Everyone would tease me if they found out.