(9)

[Yooin's POV]
I'm still trembling. I look again at the trophy in my hand. I'm not dreaming, right?

"Yaa, you made it!" Everyone are cheering inside the waiting room. They look so happy.

"But eonnie, I don't think I deserved this," I get teary all of sudden.

I never expect to win. But I won, which I think because of Bangtan's fans. I let go a deep sigh. "I'll excuse myself first. I need to go to the washroom."

I took a few steps, making my way to the washroom until someone grabs my hand. I am so shocked but before I can do anything, I'm pulled into that person's arms.

"E– excuse me?" I ask, shaking voice.

I try to release myself from this person but this person hugs me even tighter.

"Please. Just a few more seconds," he whispers to my ears.

It sends shivers inside my body. I recognize this voice.

Taehyung.

After a few seconds, he slowly loosens the hug.

"Sunbae-nim, something wrong?" I try to snatch a glance of his face but I can't really read his face's expression.

"Wait, why are you calling me sunbae-nim again? I thought we promised?" he frowns.

***

[Taehyung's POV]
I can see her trying to find an excuse.

"You see. It's you who made the promise and I fulfilled it by calling your name and Jimin sunbae-nim's name on stage. I'm so sorry, sunbae-nim but it's really awkward for me." Yooin says while looking down.

I let go a deep sigh. I was so happy a while ago but she just crushed it.

"Are you sure it's because you feel awkward?"

Yooin looks up and finds Jimin walking towards us.

"What do you mean with that, Jimin?" I ask, frowning a little bit.

Jimin just smiles and as soon as he's with us, he wraps his hand around Yooin's shoulders. My eyes widen, so does Yooin.

"I mean, I don't think that's the reason," Jimin says.

"Yes?"

"So?"

"Hmm, let me guess. Because of our ARMY?" Jimin raises his eyebrows while looking at Yooin.

Yooin starts coughing nervously.

"See? I've told you, Taehyung," Jimin says while looking at me.

"Jimin-ah. Can you please move your hand away from her?" I point towards his hand that's still hugging Yooin's shoulders tightly.

"Me? Yooin? Why? Nothing's wrong with that, right, sweetie?" Jimin says while winking to Yooin.

I can feel myself boiling in anger when I see Yooin is blushing so hard. Without knowing, I clench my fists.

"Yaa, stop it!"

Jimin just laughs while pulling Yooin into his arms, hugging her tightly while smirking at me.

***

[Yooin's POV]
My heart. It's going to burst. I'm getting flashbacks of what happened at the hallway earlier. Jimin was teasing Taehyung by hugging me tightly in his arms.

I touch my cheeks, it's burning! "Oh my god. Why am I like this?"

"Noona!"

"Oh my god! You scared me to death!" I put my hands on my chest. My heart almost jumps out.

Hanbin. Seriously, this kid!

"Noona, sorry.." he grins.

I slap his arm. "I almost got killed by heart attack."

"I've called your name but you're not answering. That's why I shouted," he scratches his nape, guilty all over his face.

Oh well. I must be so stupid for not hearing him calling for me.

"Okay, I'm sorry too," I say while smiling.

We both laugh at our ridiculous acts.

"Noona."

"Hmm?" I raise my eyebrows and look at Hanbin with a smile on my face.

"I watched the live performance today."

"Really? Did I do a great performance?"

"Of course you did. But I have something else to ask you about."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Who is it that you like? Taehyung? Or Jimin? Jungkook?"

My eyes widen at Hanbin's question. I quickly look away.

"Noona, answer me. I really want to know. I just want to protect you from whoever that can hurt you," he says with a worried tone in his voice.

I look into his eyes, and then look down. "I like all of them. They are my sunbae-nim," I smile, then I continue. "But if you're worried about whom I love, don't be. I don't think I will at the moment," I say while caressing his hair.

This kid, he's being protective.

"Are you sure?" he asks again.

I nod and smile at him. I tell him to go to sleep since it's already past midnight. After showering, I throw myself on the bed and doze off till morning.