Chapter 60

Tris POV:

I didn't sleep after the boys came to my house. Anna went to her friend's house and Bubble's is with Kelly. I get out of my shower and put on Tobias's black basketball shorts, and black tank top, and pull my hair into a pony tail. I walk downstairs to see Uriah, Zeke, and Tobias wrestling.

"Ugh, You boys." I say.

"Good morning to you too Tris." Tobias says.

"I am gonna make myself an omelet."

"Food is on the table."

"Aww you guys are so sweet."

"Of course, I am."

I kiss Tobias on the cheek and walk to the kitchen.

I eat my food. Then I hear a knock at the door. No one answers it. I walk into the living room and see the boys and Christina just sitting down in there soccer gear.

"Oh don't worry I will get the door." I say sarcastically. 

"Thanks sweetie."

I roll my eyes and open the door.

"Hi Dad." I say.

"Hey. I was suppose to have a battle against the almighty Four." He says and I giggle.

"F--"

"We're ready. The gang is waiting for us at the park." Tobias says.

"But I don't--" I start.

Tobias pulls out a pair of  Nike Mercurial Victory IV Firm‑Ground Women's Soccer Cleats ‑ Atomic Teal. I hug him. We leave for the park. When we get there we chose our teams.

"Four and Andrew are the captains. Four chose first."

"Zeke."

"Uriah."

"Will."

"Peter."

"Tris."

"Shauna."

"Ms. Prior."

"Lynn."

"Christina."

"Marlene."

"Let the games begin!"

----------

Our team is winning. I am very happy. This is all I could wish for. A perfect family and the best friends.

We win!

_____________________

Sorry so short but I thought I could update more Toby and Bea. Very but you will live through tomorrow.