Chapter 3

Four's POV:

Oh my God! My crush just kissed me and I pushed her away. She ran and Christina followed her. I feel bad. How could I be so dumb. I walk back to my seat with Zeke and Uriah.
"Well dude what was that for? She liked you and you pushed her away!" says Zeke.
"I-I don't know! I really like her and I blew my chances."
"Well dude. You're screwed."

Tris POV:
I sit down and cry. How could I have been so stupid and kiss him. I am ugly and flat chested.
Christina sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.
"Shhhh it's ok."
"No it's not. I really liked him and I blew it."
The bell rings.
"It's time for lunch. Do you wanna sit on another table without the rest of the gang with me?"
I nod.
"I will just grab 1 piece of cake for both of us."
We walk in the cafeteria and I find a empty table. I see Christina walk back with on piece of cake and two forks.
I smile at her weakly. Marlene and Shauna got there lunch and make their way over to me.
"Hey Tris you ok?" Said Marlene.
"Four's gonna get it." Said Shauna.
"She really likes Four. They have been childhood best friends." said Christina.
"Well we will take you out after school" said Marlene.

~Page Break~
It's Home Ec. I sit next to Christina.
A beautiful woman with a figure of a model walks in.
"Welcome to HC. I am Ms. Jeffrey but call me Rochelle. Today just get to know each other and text and do whatever you want. But no PDA." Says Rochelle.
Me and Christina text.

Hey u ok?-C
Yea-
Still good for the mall?-C
Of course-T
Haha-C
So who do u like?-T
Ummm...fine Will-C
Wow u guys would look good-T
Thanks-C
So I wanted to ask if u could sleep ova for the weekend?-T
Yes!-C
Invite Marlene and Shauna 2-T
The bell rings. We both walk to Gym and rush to the girls locker room and rush back to the gym.
"Hello class. I am Coach Greene. But call me Coach. To start off we stretch run around the gym and play dodge ball boys vs girls. BEGIN!" says the coach.
I run beside Christina.
"Wanna race?" I ask.
"You're on."
"Loser pays winner $10 bucks."
"Ok. Get your wallet ready."
We sprint, neck to neck. In the end I win.
"You owe me some money." I brag.
We walked to the girls side of the gym for dodge ball.
-Page Break-
By this time it's only Me and Christina on the girls' side and Tobias and Some boy Al on the other side. I look at Christina. We both throw the balls at the same time. We get both the boys out and we cheer and do a victory hip bump.