Chapter 40

Four POV:

I am really happy Tris is opening up to our friends. Before she would just sit on the couch crying and it would break my heart. Sometime she would run off to Caleb's grave crying and sometimes she would talk to him. Tell him things that would make him smile.

Now we are all having fun and its making me happy that she is happy. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Tris POV:

I run into the master bedroom and hide in the closet. I hear footsteps walk by the door and I hear the girls shriek. I giggle to myself then the door swings open.

"Tris. I know you're in here." Its Tobias. I push back but the two muscular arm wrap around my torso.

I shriek. And he throws me over his shoulder.

I bang on his back but he just laugh.

He is just so perfect. He is my knight and shining armor and I am his princess.

"Yes I am and yes you are." He says.

I clamp my hand over my mouth.

"Did I say that out loud?" I say.

"Yes you did, princess." I blush and giggle.

He puts me down on the couch.

"Come on guys let's watch a movie." Will says.

"Yeah...um I will be right back." I say. I slip on my combat boots, grab a sweater, and run out the door. I am going to Caleb's grave. I just can't let him go. I sit by his grave, lean against it, and close my eyes. I imagine Caleb.

Beatrice.

Caleb!

Yes it's me Beatrice.

I miss you. 

I know you do.

Can you hug me.

Yes. (He walks over and hugs me.)

Caleb, are you safe?

I am.

Where are you?

In your heart. Let me go Beatrice. I will always be with you. I love you. Forgive them. Forgive her.

I can't.

If you let me go, you will not be letting me go. I will be in your heart. I love.

Ok. I love you too.

I open my eyes and tears start rolling down them fast but they are tears of sadness and joy.

I am letting him go. Then I see Tobias.

"Tris. C'mere."

"I let him go. But I want to see the three murderers again."

We walk to the jailhouse. They take me in.

"I want to see Cara." I say.

She walks out.

"Just tell me why you did it." I say.

"I-I don't know why. It started out just to scare him and get Four. But then Luke punched him and Lauren and I started stabbing him. I don't know what was going on. As soon as I saw what I did, I ran. I would go to jail forever because of what I did. I am so sorry. It should of been me. I was just so jealous of you. You are beautiful and strong. And I am just me. A useless teenager." She says. She takes a break and continues. "I am sorry. The guilt burns through me like a seeping hole through my chest. I am just so sorry." Tears fall down her face.

I think to myself, I should forgive her. I will make Caleb happy. He would forgive everyone who did wrong to him.

"I-I forgive you. I know you are truly sorry. And I know Caleb has too." I say and tears start falling down my face. I hug her and she hugs back

"I truly am sorry."

"How long are you in her for?"

"Two months."

"Well I hope you get out sooner. I will visit you tomorrow."

"Bye."

I walk out and Tobias looks confused.

"What happened?" He asks me.

"I forgave her."

"Are you sure?"

"She started crying."

"Oh. You are a good person. You know that?"

"Yea." I say while giggling.

We walk back to the house.

"Where were you guys?" Will asks.

"Forgiving someone and letting another go." I say.

They all understand and hug me.

"Alright. Now we can watch a movie." Zeke says.

"Let's watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2." I say.

We laugh and put it in and I realize.

I have the best friends ever.

"Thanks." They all say. I blush and we all laugh.

We fall asleep on the couches.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I havethe best readers ever. You guys are so encouraging. I am still writing. So I wanted to know if you guys just want me to keep adding chapters or make a new book. Comment down below cuz I reall want to know.

Vote and Comment. But I am still updating.