Chapter 24

Tris POV: The night of the dance
I invited the girls to come over my house to get dressed for the dance.
"We're here!" I hear them call as they entered.
"I'm up here with Kelly!" I shout to them.
"Hey Baby Girl." Christina says.
"So when do we start getting dressed?" Marlene asks.
"Like right now!" I exclaim.
"Ok!" Marlene replies. We giggle.
I put in my snowflake blue dress with the same color shoes. I put my smokey eye style with my eyeshadow and eyeliner.
Then I put on my nude color lipstick. I do my hair in tight ringlets.
"Omigosh! You look gorgeous!" Lynn shouts.
"Look who's talking? You look beautiful! All of you. Lynn who are you going with?" I ask.
"Peter!" she shouts. I am not surprise they seem like a good couple.
"OMIGOSH! That's so good." Christina yells and we all nod.
"Ladies we're here." Zeke calls. Shauna walks down first, then Marlene, then Lynn, then Christina and now it's my turn.
I walk down the stairs and Tobias's mouth drops open.
I blush and grab his arm.
"Shall we?"
"We shall." I giggle. "Bye Bubbles! Bye Kelly!"
Zeke and Tobias are driving so Christina and Will are going with Tobias and I.
Tobias walks to the passenger side and opens the door for me.
"So Tris did you know you are on of the finalist for prom queen?" She ask.
"No I didn't even sign up!"
"Well Four and I had to do it."
"Why?"
"What's a king's bed without a queen?" She sings. Then we get into to a full out singing session. We're singing to all that matters by J.B.
"You're all that matters to me! Yeah yeah. Yeah, yeah. You're all that matters to me." We sing in unison.
"Ok! We're here!" Tobias yells. We giggle.

We walk to the dance floor and they are playing all the single ladies. Only the sluts are on the dance floor.
Then they start playing Royals and I grab Christina's arm and start dancing.
I walk over to get something to drink and I see Luke.
"Hey Gorgeous." he says.
"Ugh Luke."
"Always a warm welcome with you."
I laugh.
"Your laugh is so cute." He grabs me and kisses me.
"No! Why the hell did you do that?" I say.
I walk away.
You belong with Me by Taylor Swift starts. Tobias grabs my hand and we start dancing.
"Students it's time for the announcing of the princesses, princes, The King and Queen." The Principal says.
"Your princesses and princes are Lynn and Peter, Shauna and Zeke, Molly and Drew, Marlene and Uriah, and Christina and Will." They all walk up and receive little tiaras and crowns.
"The King is Four Eaton." he says. I kiss him. Then I see Lauren ready herself to go up and receive the Queen's crown.
"The Queen is...Tris Prior!" I freeze and then smile. I walk up to the stage. The principal crowns me and I kiss Tobias.
"Clear the dance floor let the King and Queen dance."
They start playing Unconditionally by Katy Perry.
"I will love you Unconditionally." I sing as we dance. He dips me and we kiss.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you more"
"I love you most."
"Impossible."
"Forever."
"And Always."