Divergent High {FourTris}

Chapter 1: Tris POV
Beep beep beep!

I cringe at the sound of my alarm and slam it.

"Beatrice, get ready for school!" said Caleb.

"Shut the hell up!" I replied.

I groaned and trudged out of my room into my bathroom.

I turned on the shower and embraced the hot water.

"Beatrice, you have been in there forever!"

"Almost done."

"Well hurry up!"

"I thought I had a brother, not a sister." I muttered.

He growled and stomped off.

I turned and walked to my room. I look at the clock and it said 7:45. I have 45 minutes before school starts.

I looked through my closet and chose a purple crop top to show off my abs, my purple converse and white shorts. I run downstairs grab an apple, my backpack, and the keys to my purple Ferrari.

As I get into my car, I pump up the radio to my favorite song Dark Horse. I pull up into the school parking lot less that 15 minutes later.

I get out my car and go to the office. I see a lady and say, "Hi, I am new here. I was wondering if you have my schedule."

"Oh, yes Beatrice Prior I believe." She replied.

"Just call me Tris."

She nods and hands me my schedule.
As I walk out the room, I bump into a mocha skinned girl.

"Omigosh I am so sorry." she says.

"Oh no I am sorry I am such a klutz."

We both giggle.

"Can you help me around. I am looking for locker 633?"

"Sure. Your locker is next to mine and my friend's. Oh and I am Christina."

"I am Tris." She helps me to my locker. "Ohhhh let me see your schedule." She says. I hand it to her. "You have all your classes with me!!"

Chemistry-Ms. Matthew
History-Mr. Herrick
Music-Ms.Wu
Lunch
Home Ec-Ms. Jeffrey
Gym-Coach Greene
Free Period-

She squeals ad I laugh. "At least I will have a friend in all of my classes." A group of people approach us. "Hey guys this is Tris. Tris this is Uriah, Zeke, Marlene, Shauna, Will, Lynn, and Four." My eyes linger on Four.
Those deep blue eyes look familiar. He looks like Toby. I will ask him later. He glances at me and I look down and blush.

"So Tris, wanna hang out with us at lunch?"

"Yea sure."

Christina is looking at her friends' schedule and she says only Four has all his classes with us. The others only have one.

We walk to homeroom and have a little bit of free time. I pull out my sketch pad and begin to draw sunrise. Four is sitting next to me and observing.

~Flashback~ we were 7.
"Toby give it back please?" I pleaded.
"No, come and get it."
"Please."
He hands it to me. I plant a kiss on his cheek. He blushes. In a distance I hear his name being called.
"Bye Bea."
"Bye Toby."
~Flasback ends~

"Toby?"
He is startled and then it softens.
"Bea?"
"It is you...you came back." I say with tears in my eyes.
I hug him and he hugs back. I smile at him.
Christina looks at me. and I give her a 'I will tell you everything later' look.
The teacher walks in and smiles. "I am Ms. Wu but you can call me Tori. I believe we have a new student. Please stand and introduce yourself." I stand. "My name is Tris." I smile. I see a couple of boys look at me and I blush. I forgot I was showing my skin. I sit down and I see a hint of jealousy in Toby's eyes.
The bell rings I grab my stuff and head to the chemistry room and sit next to Christina.
"So what was that in homeroom?"
"Well Four is my childhood best friend and one day he moved. I cried on his lawn and that's when we moved to Chicago. I thought I would never see him again."
"Well I think he likes you."
"You think?!" I realize how excited I sound. "I mean, yea whatever."
She rolls her eyes and laughs.
"Well I think you like him too!"
"Maybe."
"Don't be in denial, Tris."
"Ok yea I do. But don't tell him."
"I won't" Class begins.
___________________________
I hope you guys like it Comment and Vote and I will update tomorrow.😊