Chapter 29

Tris POV:

I wake up the next morning bright and early. I walk downstairs and begin making breakfast. I know Anna and Tobias would be happy to know I am making chocolate pancake, eggs, sausage, and bacon, with apple juice. I begin my work. When I am done Bubbles is awake. I pick her up and start singing to her. I walk back downstairs to see anna and Tobias already eating.

They glance at me still chewing and syrup all around their mouths. I laugh and sit down to eat.

"When is the gang coming over?" Tobias asks me.

"At 1:30." I answer.

"Ok then we have a little bit of time."

While we eat, I remember something I am never suppose to forget.

"New Year's day is my birthday." I say.

Anna's eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh. That is so awesome. My birthday is o Valentine's Day."

We all laugh and begin to clean up.

"Let's go get showered and dressed." I say.

I walk up the stairs and Tobias follows me to my room. I grab my towel and walk to the bathroom. Tobias tries to follow me but I slam the door in his face. I laugh. I take a quick shower, I then realize that I forgot my clothes in my room. I open the door wrapped in the towel.

Tobias is staring my legs.

"Eyes up here, handsome." I say while blushing. He laughs.

I go to my closet and grab a white sweater, denim jeans, and my black boots. I look at Tobias and he turns around.

I put on my clothes and urn Tobias around. He leans in for a kiss but I push him in the bathroom.

I giggle and walk downstairs. 

"Hey Kelly." I say.

"Hey Tris."

"Thank you for babysitting today."

"No problem."

Then Anna and Tobias come racing down the stairs.

"I win!!!!!" Anna shouts.

I laugh. "Come on Let's go. See ya later Kelly."

We go to Zeke's house. I walk in and see our friend's running around the house like maniacs. I have a plan.

I scream like I have seen a murderer. They all stop and turn towards me. I smile innocently.

"Damn Tris. Where did that come from?" Uriah asks.

"I don't. I should become an actress." I say. 

They all nod and we walk to the cars. I am taking Tobias, Christina, Marlene, and Anna. Christina and Tobias fight over who sits in the front. In the end, Tobias is sitting in the back. I laugh and turn up the radio to Story of my Life by One Direction. Christina, Marlene, Anna, and I end up annoying Tobias the whole ride.

"Thank God! We're here!" He says while jumping out the car. We giggle. I walk over to the guys at the front desk.

"Reservation, Tris Prior."  I say.

"Oh, yes. Here and here's my number." He says.

"I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, I bet but he ain't big like me. I can beat him to a pulp."

As if on cue Tobias walks over. I giggle at the guy at the front desk stares at Tobias in shock.

"Are you bothering my girlfriend?" Tobias asks.

"I-I..No and I am not afraid of you." the guy replies.

"I never said you were. But what were you saying to her."

"Nothing."

I stare at the guy in amusement. And he looks at me knowing what I am about to do.

"No, you said you could beat him to a pulp. And I got turned on." I say like a slut. I wink at Tobias while the guy at the front desk closes his eyes like he is making a mental will.

"So, you were trying to steal my girl." He says while bring up his fist.

"Wait! please don't kill me! You can eat here for free.12 membership cards for free! Here! I will also give the skates free and here take the golden membership cards. Just please don't kill me."

I snort.

"Wimp." I say. I take the stuff and walk back to the group.

"I guess we got everything free." I say laughing. "Lets go."

We walk in and put on our skates. Anna is learning. So I help her. We are having fun until I see Lauren. She is skating towards Tobias. I tell Anna to go sit down and I race towards Tobias. He catches me.

"Whoa there. Tris, where are you going?" He asks me.

"Oh I was just going to fast." I say not too convincingly.

Then Lauren shows up.

"Hey Four. Can you help me with my skating?" she asks him.

"Oh but Lauren I just saw your picture on the board for skate winner. I was thinking of challenging you. But since you can't skate maybe I will beat you easily." I say.

"Oh Tris. I can take you anywhere anytime. Just give me a time." She says.

"How about in 15 minutes?"

"You're on."

"Ok bye."

She races off fast.

Then Four looks at me and laughs.

"'Oh I was just going to fast.'" He says. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up."

"Come on. Let's go get you ready for your race."

15 minutes later, Lauren and I are ready to race.

"Ready. Set. Go!"

We race neck to neck but half way around Lauren tries to trip me. I jump and land still in front of Lauren. She catches up to me but I win.

Everyone congratulates me. 

I can probably sleep better at night knowing I bet Lauren. And the fact that I am awesome.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its so short but I am still writing. Hope you like it.

Commet and vote. I would like to say thank you to 

shortonlyme

amourmissy

CarleyFields

boog0429

Thank you for all the compliments, support and courage. If I didn't shout you out. Comment more.

But thank you guys all for the encouragement.