Chapter 50

Tris POV:

Tonight is Friday. Tomorrow is the singing competiton. And the girls and I decided to have a girls' night out. We are watching chick flicks and other girly things.

"So Tris. You are the only one of us who has had their V- card swiped." Christina says.

"Yes...?" I blush.

"Does it hurt? Was it fun? How big is his--"

"Slow down big girl. You don't need to now the last part but...It did hurt at first and it was kinda fun."

They all start laughing. I smile and blush. Then joins in.

When we calm down, Christina shrieks. We all stare at her in confusion.

"Hey. Crazy. Are you ok?" Lynn says.

"No. Freaking. Way!" She answers.

"Point Taken." Lynn replies. We giggle.

"The Spring Fling is next week. And we haven't even gone dress shopping!!!" Christina shouts.

"They haven't even asked us." Shauna points out.

"I....I assumed that they were just going with us since...you know." Lynn says.

I giggle.

"We're weird." I say.

"We can go tomorrow." Marlene says.

"I was thinking I could go girly." Lynn says.

"We can help!!" Christina shouts.

We all fall asleep.

____________________________

I wake up the next morning.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!" I shout.

They jump up and I laugh.

"I hate you." Christina mutters.

"Love you too." I say.

I walk outside to get the mail but I see a bunch of flowers and a note.
It says:

Good luck. Just for being beautiful.

                                                             Signed, L

I smile to myself. Of course it was bad because Tobias was going to be mad. But I was going to keep it because it was really sweet. I walked back in the house to make breakfast. I made bacon, eggs, sausages, and pancakes.

"Ladies food's ready!" I yell. They come running in. What the freak is wrong with these people and running in my kitchen. I giggle and walk upstairs.

I look at the clock and it's 12:00. I have 30 minutes to get ready. I take a quick shower and put on the Highlow Apricot Tea Dress and my apricot high tops.

I straightened my hair, put on some clear lipgloss, a little mascara, and walked downstairs. Everyone got ready and they were waiting down there.

"So. What's the plan?" I ask them.

"The boys are going to meet us there. Then you are going to practice. You're welcome. My aunt works there. And job with the whole outfit and makeup." Christina says.

I hug them.

"Thank you for the support and thanks for the thumbs up Chrissy." I say. She laughs and flips her hair.

I hear a knock on the doo and I ask CHristina to follow me. We open the door to Eric.

"Hey." I say.