After Party

*update about 9months later from original publish date*: this trash will become less trashy as it continues. thank you

"What was that?" Hobi asked, walking up to Tae who was wiping his face with a rag. "What was what?" Tae said, beginning to drink from a bottle that was clearly marked as Jungkook's. "Hey!" The younger boy yelled before ripping the bottle from Tae's hand. "That bit you pulled on stage, hugging me from behind." His voice was muffled as the other members started to pour into the room, shouting and screaming. "Oh that was nothing..you seemed to enjoy it." Tae said, taking a step towards Hobi. "I was playing it off." Hobi said, turning to walk towards a chair that sat empty in front of a mirror. As he sat a woman walked up to him and began to pat his face with a makeup sponge. Tae smirked, acting as if he wasn't affected by Hobi's lack of interest. Jimin, his body cupped by Jk's began to speak. "We're going out to eat. You all are coming right?" He said, speaking to the members. Namjoon, throwing his arm around Jin's shoulder laughed "Of course..especially because someone here is getting grumpy." He said, ruffling Jin's light blond hair. The plump lipped boy whined and walked out the door with the taller boy still holding on to him. Jimin followed slowly behind Jk before turning towards the two remaining members. "You two aren't coming." Tae shook his head and Hobi spoke "I'm not really hungry..going to sleep a bit. I'll be here." Tae looked up, touched by Hobi's choice of "I'll " instead of "We'll ". Jimin turned to him, "And you?" He spoke softly, leaning against the door, giving Tae a look as if he knew something Tae didn't. "I'll probably sleep too." He nodded with certainty. After a few second of staring at the two, Jimin was pulled out the room by a seemingly inpatient Jk. As Tae leaned back in his chair and stole a look at Hobi who was getting comfortable on the couch nearby, he slowly started to drift off. He was awoken by a pair of slender arms wrapping around him and a pair of warm lips being pressed against his cheek. "See, how do you like it? Catches you off guard doesn't it?" A deep raspy voice spoke in his ear, sensually. Tae's eyes sprung open than slowly drifted down again as he began to recognize the being behind these actions. "Except I didn't kiss you." Tae said, sleepily pulling himself away from Hobi's grip. "Really wished you would have. Well..maybe not. If you did, I'd have to fuck you right on that stage." Hobi walked towards Tae, pushing him against the wall and nuzzling his face into the crook of Tae's neck. "W-What are you talking about?" Tae was shocked. He pushed back Hobi and looked into his eyes. The boy was smiling, biting his lower lip. "F-Fuck me?" Hobi attacked Tae's lips with his own. "Sorry if I was rude to you earlier baby boy.." He said in between kisses. "Those other boys are just very selfish..and if they were to find out how I feel about you, I'm sure they'd intervene." Tae melted into Hobi's lips. He shook himself out of the trance and spoke once more "H-How you feel?" Hobi nodded, pulling Tae over to couch and nearly throwing him on it. Pulling Tae's jacket off he began to suck his neck, leaving marks all over his neck and under his chin. Tae let out soft moans as his shirt was pulled over his head. His chest was attacked with hickies. Hobi let out a deep laugh, as Tae squirmed under his weight. Removing his own shirt he began to work on Tae's bottoms. After a transient time he stared down at the very naked, very hot, and very bothered Taehyung. He left kisses down Tae's stomach until he was face to face with Tae's throbbing member. Taking it in his mouth he hummed, sending vibrations through Tae's crotch. "F-Fuck..Hoseok...don't stop please." He couldn't help but buck his hips, thrusting himself more into Hobi's mouth. The boy sucked him roughly before popping his lips off of Tae's member and smiling down at him. "I'm sorry baby I have to. Don't want you cumming too soon now.." Standing, he began to pull his own pants off. "Get on your stomach." He said, half commanding to Tae. Tae shuddered before switching to lie on his stomach. Crouching behind Tae he spread his cheeks, exposing his clean shaven pink hole. Hobi moaned softly before flicking a tongue across Tae's hole. "Ah..Mm.." Tae spit out, moaning into the couch pillows. Hobi began to eat Tae out hungrily, sloppily tongue fucking his hole. Shuddering and forcefully having moans pulled from him caused Tae to speak "Please Hobi..just fuck me already." Hobi smiled and reached over, pulling his pants up from off the ground he reached into them, pulling a small packet from them. Placing a small dollop on his middle finger he stuck it into Tae's hole. Tae groaned loudly "Mhm... f-fuck. Hoseok..more..." Hobi smacked Tae's ass aggressively, causing the boy to yelp. "Patience is a virtue my boy.." Adding another finger he watched in enjoyment as Tae bucked his hips and groaned into the couch pillow, his breath hitched and spastic.  Adding a third finger he sent Tae into heaven. But he wanted more.."Hoseok I want you..I need you. " Tae shook, pushing himself more onto Hobi's fingers. Removing them he smiled down at the whiny Tae. Aligning his own member he pushed into Tae's inviting hole, careful not to hurt him. He let out coarse moan, gripping Tae's hips for dear life. "So t-tight.." He huffed, slowly thrusting into Tae. Pushing his entire length into Tae he waited for the boy to adjust to his size. Tae was breathing heavily and Hobi thought he'd never respond before a soft voice, sensual and muffled from the pillows spoke. "Move. Please move.." Hobi gripped Tae's hips and sped up his pace, sliding in and out of him with ease, searching for his prostate. He knew he'd found it when Tae let out a brisk but affective shriek. Tae groaned, gripping the couches loose bedding so hard his knuckles turned a pale white. Rocking into him, abusing his hole in all the right ways sent Hobi over the edge, grunting one last time he came, deep into Tae's warm hole. As his breathing slowed he pulled out of Tae, realizing he hadn't came yet. "Ride me baby.." He said, sitting on the couch and pulling Tae on top of him. Sitting down on Hobi's member he groan, his prostate dancing against Hobi once more. "Fuck..H- Mmm!" He gripped Hobi's shoulders, bouncing on him swiftly. Leaning up to kiss Tae he placed a hand around Tae's member. Grunting, and as if on command Tae came, spilling onto Hobi's stomach. Pulling himself off of Hobi he sat beside him on the couch. They sat there for a while, breathing and smiling to themselves. Leaning over and pressing his lips against Hobi's roughly he grinned. "I love you." He said simply, and was pleased to hear Hobi's, wholehearted " I love you too."