No Hands

{Y/N}'s POV
Robyn and I were sitting on the couch, doing what we usually do on Saturday mornings. My eyes were glued to some random episode of Love and Hip Hop while Robyn was occupied with her phone. "{Y/N}, look at this," Robyn says and passes me her phone. "Why are you showing me this? I don't need to watch two people kissing when I could kiss you any time I want?" I questioned. She blushed and replied, "It's the no hands challenge. I want to try it with you." It sounded like a good idea but I could already tell I was gonna lose.

I sighed, "Alright. How do we do it?" Robyn stood up and motioned for me to do the same. "We're supposed to kiss each other without touching. Whoever touches the other first is the loser, and we can play some music if you want," she said. "Fine, but I get to pick the song," I said. I searched for my phone on the couch and picked a song from one of my Tidal playlists. Selfish by PnB Rock blasted from my iPhone 7's speakers. "You ready?" she whispered. I nodded and leaned into the kiss. Our lips moved in time with the rhythm of the song. I could feel myself struggling to keep my hands to myself, so I put my hands in the pockets of my sweatpants. Just as the song was about to end, Robyn gripped the back of my neck.

Robyn's POV
I could feel {Y/N} smirk as she pulled away from the kiss. "You lost," she smiled. "No I didn't," I said. "Yes you did," she stared into my eyes and grabbed my hands. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers again. The kiss became passionate but {Y/N} didn't bother to stop me this time. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her until her legs were around mine. We never broke the kiss on the way to our bedroom.

Let's see if {Y/N} can keep her hands to herself now.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry it took this long to update and that this chapter is so short. There could've been a sex scene but I don't really feel comfortable writing those and I felt it was best to let the readers imagine it as they wanted. If you want, you guys can send in more requests. I'll be able to write a lot more now than before. Thanks for reading and I'll be back soon
- Kieran