Insecure

{Y/N}' s POV
"Goodmorning baby," Robyn said as she rolled over to kiss me. "Goodmorning," I said. My phone went off and it was a notification from Instagram. Another person commented saying how ugly I was and Robyn should leave me. I wiped away a tear, hoping she wouldn't notice, before walking downstairs to cook breakfast.

Robyn's POV
I saw {Y/N} left her phone on the pillow with Instagram still open. As usual, there were nice comments from her friends but one caught my eye.

angelanddemon: how could Rihanna be with a worthless ugly pig like you? She deserves so much better.

I read it over and over before taking a shower and going downstairs for breakfast. {Y/N} wasn't singing and dancing like she does every morning. "What's wrong?," I asked. She sniffed and replied,"Nothing." I knew she was lying, her voice was too shaky. "Don't 'nothing' me, I can tell something's wrong," I said. "Just somebody being rude, it's not important," she sniffed again.

"{Y/N}, I saw the comment." She turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. "And don't say it's not important. Anything that's making you cry is very important," I said sternly. "Why are you getting so mad? She was right," {Y/N} strained out. I turned the stove off and dragged her to our bedroom. "Look in the mirror and tell me what you see," I almost yelled. "I see a...worthless, ugly pig," she sighed.

"You're wrong," she looked at me,"when I look at you I see a strong, smart, beautiful, loving, caring, passionate woman who I want spend the rest of my life with. I see the beautiful face I wake up to every morning and the beautiful body I hold every night. I see the person I never want to change. I see the woman I'm madly in love with. Don't ever believe what some random bitch on Instagram has to say about you because they don't know you like I do."

{Y/N}'s POV
Robyn wiped away the last of tears running down my face. I pulled her into the most loving kiss I possibly could. Maybe my flaws don't look so bad after all.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry this was so short. I was running out of ideas and needed to update before school started back. Comment some ideas and I'll have another chapter posted soon.
-Kieran