Long-Distance

{Y/N}'s POV
I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling and waiting for Robyn to Skype me after her show in Paris. My iPad rang, interrupting my thoughts. I jumped to answer the call and Robyn's face appeared on my screen.

"Hey baby!" I smiled. "Hey, {Y/N, guess what?" she said excitedly. "What?" "I just found out that my break from the tour got moved up! I should be home by Monday or Tuesday," she squealed. "Babe, that's great! I can't wait to see you!" I replied.

We talked for hours until Robyn told me she had to go to bed. I decided to spend the rest of the day with my best friend and tell her the good news.

Robyn's POV
So, I kinda lied to {Y/N} because I'm actually leaving tonight and wanted to surprise her. I was already on the plane, waiting for the pilot to take off. It would be about an 8 hour flight so I decided to take a nap until until we arrived in New York.

8 hours later...

The house was completely dark, silent, and cold, just the way {Y/N} likes it when she goes to bed. I crept up the stairs and slowly opened our bedroom door. She was sleeping wildly and snoring a little. So cute, I thought. She stirred and barely woke up when I put my hand on her cheek. "Baby, wake up," I whispered. {Y/N} blinked a few times and looked at me before a huge smile spread across her face. "Robyn!" she yelled hugging me.

{Y/N}'s POV
I was so happy to see Robyn again after several months. My baby's back, I thought. Robyn pulled away from the hug and kissed me. It was slow and passionate at first but it slowly grew intense. She traveled her way down my jawline to my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. I was already in my underwear so it didn't take long for her to strip me naked.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," she whispered in my ear. I gasped as chills ran down my spine. Robyn continued kissing and sucking down my body, making sure not to miss a spot. She reached my inner thighs, going slower the closer she got to my pussy. "Baby, stop teasing," I breathed. "Stop? I haven't even started," she said smirking.

Robyn inched closer and placed her lips against my clit. After what felt like forever, she put the tip of her tongue on my clit. "Robyn, please," I moaned. "Please what?" she said, her lips never leaving me. I wasn't very good at saying what I wanted so I pushed her head down further and she began eating me out.

I moaned and screamed her name as I got closer to my climax. "Fuck, im cumming!" I yelled. Robyn cleaned me up and kissed me. She pulled away and took her clothes off as fast as she could. "You ready, baby?" she whispered. I nodded. She gripped my thigh and pressed her pussy on top of mine. My eyes rolled to back of my head as she grinded against me. "Baby, slow down," I whispered. Robyn's movements became less focused the closer she got to cumming. We came at the same time, screaming each other's names.

We came down from our high and went to go take a shower together. Robyn carried me back to the bedroom and gave me a t-shirt to sleep in. 'You're so sweet,' I thought. "Thank you," she said. "I didn't mean to say that out loud," I blushed. She kissed my forehead and layed down beside me.
Best night ever.

----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry it took so long to update. I really just haven't been enjoying writing recently. Comment some things you'd like to see in the next chapter and I'll finish as soon as possible.

- Kieran