#HoodLove

{Y/N}'s POV
*Flashback*
"You got the money you owe me?" Robyn said to the teenage boy. He just shook his head. I couldn't tell if it was because he was saying no or because his nerves were shot. She pulled out a gun and held it to his ribs. "Don't come back here until you got the entire $1250, understand?" He shook his head rapidly and ran off. Robyn huffed and put the gun back in her pocket. "Come on, babygirl, let's go home," she said. I put out my cigarette and followed her to the Range Rover.

*Present Day*

Gunshots rang as I was in the back seat counting money. Robyn jumped into the driver seat and sped from the scene. "Baby, did you see that?" she yelled excited. "Yeah I saw it. It's not the first time we've robbed a bank," I said. "I know, but it's the most money we've ever got. We finna go shopping baby!" she said. After pulling up in the mall parking lot, she turned around and pecked my lips mumbling,"We kiss before, we kiss after."

Robyn's POV
{Y/N} handed me a few stacks of money and we walked hand in hand into Lennox Square Mall. Several hours later, we ride back home with a trunk full of new clothes, shoes, and phones. At home there were four police cars waiting for us in the driveway. "What's going on?" I asked. "Robyn Rihanna Fenty, you're under arrest for the possession of illegally controlled substances and armed robbery," one of the cops said. "No officer, it wasn't her. I did it," {Y/N} spoke up. I looked at her crazy as the police cuffed her and read her her rights. We communicated with our eyes for a few seconds before I understood.

Over the next year, I visited her in prison and paid bail when it possible. As soon as they let her out, she clung onto me with all her strength. "I missed you so much," she whispered. "I missed you too," I said. "Are things still them the same at home?" she questioned. "Not quite. I moved into a bigger house and Mel is helping me with the business. I decided to stop robbing banks though," she replied and I chuckled. "Well I can't wait to see it," she said.

I wish I could say this is one those 'and we lived happily ever after' kinda endings, but that never happens in the hood.

----------------------------------------------
I feel like this chapter didn't come out right but I always wanted to write something like this.
-Kieran