Ms. Fenty

{Y/N}'s POV
"Hey {Y/N}, are you gonna skip class with us? We're about to go get food and maybe watch a movie," my friend Cara said. Being the good kid I am, I declined their offer and walked to Ms. Fenty's class. It was English, my favorite and last class of the day. As usual, I was the first one in there. Ms. Fenty was writing on the board and I studied how she moved her body as she printed each letter.

Over the next few minutes, the classroom flooded with other students. The longer class went by, the more I daydreamed about my teacher. Her accent wasn't very strong but it was still  beautiful to me. Just before the bell rang she called my name,"I need to see you after class." The rest of the students left to go home while I stayed in my desk.

"Am I in trouble, Ms. Fenty?" I asked. "No, I just needed help organizing some things," she replied. Of all students, why did she pick me?, I thought. She handed me a stack of papers and told me to group them together by each class period. We began to work silently but she played some soft music after a while.

An hour and a half later...

We finished our work and I asked Ms. Fenty for a ride home. Once I got to my house, I realized I had left my keys in my room. My mom wouldn't get off work until late at night, so I had nowhere else to stay. Ms. Fenty offered to let me stay with her until my mom got home.

We pulled into her driveway about ten minutes later. I was amazed at how huge her house was. If she lived in a place like this, why was she still a teacher? She led me inside and we sat on her white leather couch. "Ms. Fenty-," "Call me Robyn," she said cutting me off. "Robyn, if you live in a big house like this, why do you still have a job like teaching?" I finished.

"My parents own this really large company and have plenty of money, but they wanted me to learn the value of hard work. So I thought, what could be harder than teaching high schoolers?" she said. I giggled at her rhetorical question. "What do you wanna do until it's time for me to leave?" I said. She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. "How 'bout we watch a movie?" she said. I nodded and laid on her bed while she chose a movie. She cuddled with me as Friday played on her flat screen tv.

The whole time we were watching the movie I felt Robyn staring at my face. I turned to look at her and we made eye contact for about a minute. She leaned her face closer to mine and we shared a long, passionate kiss. She got on top of me began to kiss down my body, undressing me along the way. She finally reached my inner thighs.

My breathing became heavy and I tried to push her head closer to my pussy. "If you want it, you have to beg for it," she mumbled against my skin. "Please," I whispered. "I can't hear you," she said. "Please," I said a little louder. "Please what?" She was rubbing on me through my underwear and it felt so good. "Please, Robyn, just fuck me!" I said.

She took her time taking my underwear off of me. I gripped her hair as she licked and sucked on my clit. That combined with her thrusting two fingers into me made me cum in less than 3 minutes. After catching my breath, I flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed all over her neck and found her spot. Moan after moan flew out of Robyn's mouth as I left a trail of hickeys on her neck and chest. I teased her nipples and kissed down her stomach, slowly reaching her pussy.

She became impatient as I kissed her inner thighs, whimpering and wiggling underneath me. "Baby, be patient. You'll get what you need, just wait," I whispered. Robyn was a moaning mess as I ate her out. Every cuss word she knew uttered from her mouth between moans. She released on my tongue and fingers a few minutes later. I tongue kissed her so she would know how sweet she tasted.

I laid beside Robyn and stroked her hair gently. She was still breathing pretty heavy. She got up to go run some bath water for the both of us, then came back and carried me to the bathroom. We washed each other up and afterwards, she gave me some clothes to change into. We cuddled together, falling asleep in each other's arms.