Just Friends/Jealous Pt. 2

{Y/N}'s POV
I arrived at Olivia's house and knocked on her door furiously. She was smiling when she opened the door but her smile quickly faded after she saw the tears running down my face. "Come in. What's wrong? Is it something Rih did?" she said, sounding worried. "We got into another argument and it got really heated so I left," I said through tears. "Are you leaving her for good," she asked. "No, I'm going back. I just can't stand to be around her right now," I said.

She nodded her head and left me alone downstairs. My phone rang and the caller ID showed it was Robyn. I threw my phone across the room and heard it crack but I didn't care. It kept ringing and I heard some text messages come through so I decided to go home and see what she wanted.

Robyn's POV
Mel left about 20 minutes ago so I went to {Y/N}'s room and laid in the bed. It smelled like her, which made me cry more. It hasn't even been two hours and I already miss her. The front door slowly opened and I heard footsteps coming towards the room. {Y/N} came into the bedroom and sat next to me.

"Babygirl, I'm so sorry. I promise I'll stop, I just don't wanna lose you. Please don't leave me," I cried into her shirt. She rubbed my back and said,"Calm down. I'm not going anywhere. I love you too much to go." Her words made me smile a little. She took off her jacket and pants and laid down with me. "Did you check your messages? I sent you something important," I said. She pulled out her phone and it had a long crack going diagonally across her screen.

"'I'll postpone some of my tour dates and stop talking to him outside of work. Please just come back.' Did you really mean this or were you just saying to get me to come back?" she said. "I really meant it. We should spend more time together, minus the arguing," I giggled,"I'm sorry for not thinking about your feelings. You forgive me?" She smiled and replied,"Of course I forgive you. I love you." "I love you too," I said. She pulled me into a kiss and stayed in bed for the rest of the night. It feels good to have my baby back.

----------------------------------------------
I had no idea where I was going with this chapter. It was just a random idea I had earlier.
- Kieran