Feelings

Robyn's POV
Tonight is my first show of Anti World Tour, and I've decided I'm gonna tell my best friend, {Y/N}, how I feel about her. If she doesn't feel the same way, our friendship could become awkward or it'll just end.

*10 minutes before showtime*
"Hey {Y/N}, after the show meet me in my dressing room. I gotta tell you something...important," I said passing her backstage. She nodded and continued talking to one of her other friends. I walked into my dressing room to finish to getting ready for the show.

{Y/N}'s POV
*after the show*
I was about to walk to my car when I remembered Robyn told me to meet her in her dressing room. My phone began to ring as I ran towards the arena. "Hello?" I answered. "Where are you? Did you forget about me asking you to come to my dressing room after the show?" she said. I could tell she was frustrated and a little nervous, but I couldn't understand why.

"I just remembered. I'll be there in a few minutes," I said. I ran inside the building and to Robyn's dressing room. "Sorry I'm late. I almost forgot," I said, out of breath. "Take a seat," she mumbled. We sat down at the same time on a two small couches facing each other. She looked me in the eyes and said,"{Y/N}, I love you. Not just like a friend, but I'm in love with you. I dream of going to bed with you and waking up to your beautiful face. I wish I could hug you and kiss you and make love to you whenever I want. You're such an amazing person inside and out. Every thing you do is perfect and all I can do is smile when I see you or think about you. You have no idea how much I wish I could call you mine."

She finished her speech and looked down blushing while a few tears ran down my cheeks. "That was so beautiful. I love you too Robyn. I wish we could have a relationship but I don't know how that would work out. You're always so busy," I said. "I don't care what it is I have to do. I'll postpone shows, spend less time in the studio, I'll do anything for you," she held both of my hands in hers," please babygirl, we can make this work. Just trust me and give it a try please," she said tearing up. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Robyn," I said. She picked me up, spun me around, and kissed me with so much passion. For once in my life, I'm happy.

----------------------------------------------
I may not update for months or even years. My parents are going to suspend my phone by next week because of my grades. Enjoy these chapters while you can.
- Kieran