Sex With Me

Robyn's POV
For the past three weeks, I've been spending so much time in the studio it's become my third home. I finally made it back to my house at 2:00 in the morning. All of the lights were off, but as I walked up the stairs I noticed a faint glow coming from my bedroom. Candles were lit all over the room and {Y/N} was laying in the bed wearing a black lacy underwear set.

I dropped my keys and purse and walked slowly towards the bed. "I've missed you. Let me show you how much," {Y/N} said. I just stood there speechless as she seductively walked towards me and undressed me. Once I was down to my underwear, I grabbed her face and gently but passionately kissed {Y/N}. The kiss slowly heated up as our tongues danced with each other.

{Y/N}'s POV
We walked towards the bed, not breaking the kiss. After falling onto the bed, Robyn and I wrestled for dominance. She finally ended up on top of me and pinned my hands above my head. "Fighting only makes it worse. You know I'm always gonna win," she smirked. I just gave in. She placed light kisses along the right side of my neck. She licked and sucked on my spot, forming a hickey; a moan escapes my lips as she does this.

She travels further down my body, stopping to lick around my nipples and belly button. Robyn was so close to pleasuring me, but she skipped to my inner thighs. I was so desperate to feel her licking on my clit and fingering me. She got up with a smirk on her face just before she was about to eat me out. "Robyn, what the fuck?! You can't just leave me like this!" I yelled. She just smirked again and plugged her phone into the speakers on my dresser. Her voice filled the room and she dived in between my legs.

She ate me out better than she ever had before. Moan after moan flew out of my mouth as she shoved her fingers deeply  in my pussy and curved them right on my g-spot. Not even 3 minutes into it and I was already screaming her name. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum...ROBYN!" I yelled as I released. I loosened my grip on her hair, brought her face to mine, and kissed her with the most passion I've ever had for her. "You taste sweet, babygirl?" she asked licking her lips.

Robyn's POV
After I said that, {Y/N} flipped us over before I could even blink. "Are you ready, baby?" she asked. All I could do was nod. I didn't have time to answer before she attacked my neck with wet, sloppy kisses. I moaned in her ear and she caught chills just like I knew she would. She played with nipple ring and kissed down my stomach. I became impatient as {Y/N}  began to kiss my inner thighs. I whimpered and squirmed, hoping she'd get the hint. "Be patient baby, I'll give you what you need," she said in a low tone. That just turned me on even more. She slowly licked and sucked on my pussy, but she got rougher very quick. I gripped her hair as tight as I could which just made her go faster. "Oh shit baby, I'm finna cum!" I screamed as I climaxed and squirted on the sheets. {Y/N} licked me clean and tongue kissed so I could taste myself.

We took a small break to breathe, then {Y/N} dug around in a medium sized black bag in the corner of the room. She came back on the blindfolded me. All of a sudden, I felt something huge push into me. This was the biggest strap-on I've ever been fucked with in my life. "{Y/N}, please go slow. This thing really hurts," I begged. She slowly started to stroke into me but she moved faster as my moans intensified.

I came in what felt like seconds. {Y/N} laid beside me as we were both out of breath and sweaty. "Sex doesn't get any better than this, huh?" I said.

----------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for 1K views! I've had so much fun writing this book and I hope you enjoy the chapters to come.
- Kieran