"Of course not, Scar does what Scar wants to do, and if he want's to talk to you he will." Max shrugged his shoulder and gave me a wicked grin.

"You know he talks about you. Not all the time but I've noticed he asks about you more then he should." Max grinned at me wickedly and winked. Scar talks about me? Oh I know he's trying to get information on new ways to torture me!

"Yeah well he must just be gathering information so he can blackmail me or something."

"Yeah sure whatever you say." Max smiled wickedly at me and turned to walk to class, I followed behind silently wondering what Max meant.

Walking into class I went to take my seat and decided against it when I saw Tyler in the chair next to it so looking down at a girl in front of me I asked if she wanted my seat and lucky for me she nodded eagerly. I sat down quickly before I had to look at Tyler. After class I shot up to run away from him but I think he realised what I was doing because he grabbed my arm before I made my escape.

"Where were you last night?" He asked angrily. Last night? Oh shit the hangout!

"Oh my god Tyler I'm sorry I totally forgot, I got into an argument with my dad." I was actually very sorry, I did'nt mean to stand him up. Even though I didn't want to go to our 'date' anyway.

"Does'nt mean you can just leave me sitting there like an idiot all night and not even text me you wasn't planning on coming!" Tyler said aggressively, grabbing my arm roughly. Now I was scared, standing alone with Tyler in this mood is dangerous.

"Tyler i'm sorry you know I would'nt just leave you sitting there unless it was really serious, i'm sorry please let me go now." I stated calmly hoping Tyler would cool off quick so I could leave and get as far away as possible.

"Just shut up, I don't want your fucking excuses! I was going to tell you how I felt last night but all you do is push me away, I've never tried this hard with a girl before! You should consider yourself lucky!" Tyler was shoving me up against the wall yelling in my face.

"Oh i'm really lucky you psycho! Why don't you go and stalk Megan she seems to love you!" I then happily kicked Tyler in the balls and he went down like a sack of potatoes.

That's what happens when you mess with Alice Redford!

"Hey Alice! Wow someone looks like she did'nt get a cookie this morning!" Kira chirped in my ear at lunch. I gave her a look and went back to eating not in the mood to talk. I'm still steaming about what happened with Tyler.

"So Kira how was your last class?" Max had just sat down and dived straight into a conversation with Kira, I heard a lot of exaggerated giggles from Kira and saw Max go red like a cherry more then once.

I don't think i'm going to need to do any interfering in this relationship, there on their way to relationship ville already. I sometimes wished I could meet someone who made me happy like that. But then I remember how annoying men can be. I can't be bothered with a relationship at the moment anyway. Maybe in college.

"Alice how's your day been?" Max asked sipping his drink. I turned my look on him and answered in a sour voice.

"Oh great! Being attacked by Tyler really made my day!" I quickly looked down cursing myself for saying anything.

"What?!" Kira and Max exclaimed at the same time, standing up together they leaned across the table staring at me waiting for an explanation.

"Geez chill out and sit down! I'll explain everything but not with you two glaring down at me like that. You know you make a good couple. Even you ganging up on me I cute." I said sipping my drink, Max and Kira looked at each other for a brief moment before looking down quickly.

I went on to explain what happened after they both calmed down and had to literally tie them both to there chairs when they found out. And I thought they were angry before! They both promised to leave Tyler alone because I did'nt want any trouble, I promised Kira I would tell my dad if it got any worse. It's nothing anyway. Tyler just has a little crush on me that he's taking to far. It's to be expected from someone like him, he's not used to being rejected. It's not like i'm sending him mixed signals I've already told Him and Megan I have no interest in him! Stupid Tyler! Stupid Megan!

The bell rang signalling the end of lunch. I sighed then headed to my next class, waving goodbye to Kira and Max, hoping the day would end quickly.

After school I walked to my car singing in my head Katy perry firework. I love that song. I skidded to a halt by my car and fished my keys out my bag struggling to search for them. A hand tapped me on the shoulder and I spun looking to see who it was. I stilled when I realised I was looking into the eye's of Scar. He had a smirk on his face and a cigarette in his hand like always. I forced my gaze from Scars and looked down at my hands, fiddling with them as I tried to think of something to say. I still had to apologise for my father behaviour. This was so embarrassing.

"Nice chat with your dad I had the other day." He said simply pulling my gaze from the ground, I looked up in time to see him give me a small smile before it morphed into a smirk again.

"I'm so sorry Scar he never goes crazy like that, without good reason anyway, at someone I know. I think he was just worried about me getting hurt-"

"It's okay." Scar cut me off before I could finish and I was surprised at his response. I thought he would yell at me or something.

"Really? Wait you don't have some evil plan in mind do you? Cause if so you can forget it buster!" I glared at Scar while he held his hands up defensively.

"Hey your supposed to be apologising not yelling at me! I did'nt realise this was your way of saying sorry!" Scar exclaimed pouting slightly. He looked oddly cute right now.

"Shut up Scar and quite doing that stupid face you look like an idiot." This just caused Scar to pout more and for me to huff in frustration.

"You know what i'm going home, I have better things to do then stand here screeching at you, see you later Mr jerk." I jumped into my car and did'nt bother looking back at Scar.

Skidding out of the parking lot and leaving a trail of dust in my wake I could'nt help but smile a little.

All the way home.

_______________________________________________________________

Comment,vote and fan!:)

love, peace and cookies.

littlepeoplerulexxx