March 13, 2017

So in this dream seraj was possessed (nothing new) and he was trying to kill me but I was like um how bout no?

and I was begging him not to kill me after he sent my dead mom in a package so he's like "sorry, he tells me he doesn't want to but he has to" and I'm like plzzzzzzz and begging but then finally I'm like ok f.t.s I'm out and I bounce tf out of there (smart idea noor) and then I'm at some zoo or something????

It starts with me dad and seraj (WTF THOUGHT HE WAS POSSESSED ??? oh well he's here now) and so we're at this theater and they all take they're flashlights out and start getting into the music while seated so I bounce and I find seraj and dad doing a woman's group where they're like "step up if you've ever been oppressed because you're a black woman" so they stepped up and so did I (um!!!?!! Last time I checked, not black?? and my brother and dad aren't woman?)

but anyways somehow I ended up in a zoo area and they were gonna let me time travel to get away from seraj and his demon friend and I'm like ok ok cool beans and I get the watch thing and I think they're like the bootleg Wild Kratt brothers and so one of them is like ok it's not safe to be near her we've done what we can and we're sending you to the mesozoic era.

so I'm like ok ok peace out home boys (bc I don't think I care that I'm about to visit dinosaurs) and I start walking away and one of them runs after me and they're like "wait!" Despite what his brother is saying and he goes "there was a rocket ship named the Mesozoic, we might have sent you to that one. Be careful, everyone on that is a basketball/football player and all of them have criminal record after leaving the ship." PLOT TWIST?

And he starts naming people and what they've done and then I disappear as he's speaking and bop into a meeting and after the meeting and I see all the killers and messed up people I spot Freddy (FROM FREAKING ICARLY) and apparently we're friends because when we all sit to listen to someone I sit right next to him and he's like "noor?" And I hit him with that "yo Fred I'm noor from the future and I need to get out of here because all these hoes are criminals in about a month."

And he obv has a crush on me so he's like shook af and trying to help and I'm like lol if only you knew that I'm a gibby girl at heart 💯😍

and so I think that's where the dream ends bc I don't remember anything else