Chapter 11: Training

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

PERCY

I was aimlessly swinging my sword around, thinking of what happened last night. Everything had happened so fast, but I can't say that I don't like the results...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~

Perseus was holding back tears as he listens to every word that comes out of Nico's mouth. He clenched his fists to stop the trembling, and maybe to stop himself from lunging and hugging the crying boy in front, who was retelling his adventures to the campers.

But, deep inside his heart. He couldn't help but feel a little satisfied that all of them was suffering. He quickly shook that feeling away, he was at fault for being weak, he needs to stop this kind of feelings rush through him. He may had forgiven them, but what they had done to him must have triggered something inside him, and is still currently blaming them for his death.

He bit his lips and shook that feeling away. Hating someone will do him no good, he needs to forget this disturbing feeling, or else... something bad might happen.

"Percy was the brother whom I have always dreamed of having, he was the one person who would stick with me through the good and bad, he was the one person who accepted me as who I am. The kids back then looked at me with fear and disgust, since I was a child of Hades, who was an outcast to the Olympians. But Percy didn't care, every time I would ask him why he would hang out with an outcast like me, he would just smile at me and tell me that my parentage doesn't matter to him, what matters to him was that we were family and family sticks together" Nico was full out crying, his hands clenching his shirt "I had looked up to him, see him as a hero who saved me from a miserable life of not having my sister with me. Even though he had given me everything I had wished of having, I still betrayed and condemned him. I threw things at him, laughed when he felt pain, blamed him for everything. And what hurts me the most, is that he still loved me until the end. After all the betrayal... he still loved me... ME who hurt and mocked him and his pain. I can't even comprehend what type of pain he was feeling then, but... but I still did all those horrible things to him"

Hades walked up to his son and gently tugged his arms, leading him off stage and sitting him besides the crying councilors. They were all crying, their shoulders wracking from the sobs, and their hands covering their face, as if they were humiliated about themselves

"Well, safe to say that all my anger for them has been washed away by Di Angelo's tears" Ethan blurted out

Zoe sighed and leaned back on her chair "True, now I can only feel sympathy for them"

"But, that doesn't change the fact that I hate them" Ethan added

Micheal nodded "True, I still hate them for what they did to Percy"

Bianca was biting her lips and looking at the direction of her brother. Her eyes were no longer cold, but held a great amount of concern and sadness for her little brother.

Perseus swallowed the lump in his throat "C-Can I please excuse myself for a bit?"

Luke frowned, but nodded understandingly "Go on"

Perseus gave him a grateful smile before standing up from his seat, making sure to not make any noise

Once he was a safe distance away, he burst into tears. He stumbled towards the beach to calm himself down, but stopped when he saw the figure of his Father sitting by the shore.