s e v e n t e e n

"Where are we actually going Lauren?" Camila mumbled against the fabric of Lauren's t-shirt, a smile spread across her features.

Lauren accelerated on the motorcycle, flicking her hair behind her, feeling Camila squeeze her tightly once again.

"I don't actually know..." She laughed slightly, realising that she didn't even know where they were going.

"Oh," Camila thought for a moment, "why don't we go somewhere quiet?" She carefully suggested, purely thinking about Lauren's privacy and how she didn't want anyone to overhear what the older girl had to say.

After all, Lauren was just about going to let Camila in on her past, she didn't need anyone else overhearing. That's how rumours were created.

Lauren went silent for a moment, obviously deep in thought.

Camila was right.

"Yeah," the raven haired girl breathed heavily, thinking of a place that she could take Camila, "yeah, okay." She swallowed hard, not letting her mind slip into overthinking mode.

She just really hoped that Camila was genuine... otherwise she could be making a huge mistake.

-

"We're here." Lauren shouted over the noise of the deceleration of the motorcycle as she parked up outside of a beautifully designed house.

It had only taken about 15 minutes to get to the house, and the ride was the most thrilling thing that Camila had ever experienced. Lauren got to experience that everyday... Woah, she was definitely a person who loved the adrenaline.

As the bike finally came to a steady stop, Lauren tilted the motorcycle and placed her right foot firm on the ground, running a hand through her messy wind hair as Camila copied her actions to try and get off the motorcycle.

The brunette suddenly opened her mouth widely, completely engrossed in and in awe of the house that she was currently looking up at.

"D-do you live here?!" Camila asked, her voice full of disbelief but excitement.

Lauren smiled slightly as she quickly got off the motorcycle, diverting Camila's attention from the house to herself for a minute. She made sure that the motorcycle could stand up on it's own before she released her strong grip on the acceleration handle.

She sighed as she looked at Camila, feeling her stomach flip a tiny bit as she watched the young girl genuinely admire the house in front of them.

"No, Camila. Sadly, it's not my house." Lauren confessed, holding out her hand for Camila to hold as she, too, got off the motorcycle. Camila happily took Lauren's hand.

The green eyed girl couldn't help but giggle as she watched the other girl struggle to get off the motorcycle. At one point, the black helmet had blocked Camila's vision and the small girl tripped over her own feet, almost completely falling over, if it wasn't for Lauren's strong arms grabbing her waist protectively.