t h i r t e e n

"It was really nice seeing you today." Camila looked down shyly, smiling as herself and Lauren made their way out of Starbucks.

"Yeah, I'm glad we had that talk." Lauren agreed, running her hand through her hair as she instinctively held the door open for Camila. The brunette blushed slightly at the action, Lauren oblivious.

Camila walked out, lifting her head as her eyes glanced over at the metallic black motorcycle parked outside. "Me too," she sighed contently as Lauren joined her.

The raven haired girl slowly walked over to her motorcycle with her helmet under her arm, yes the motorcycle was actually hers. When she reached it, she placed one hand on the left throttle and quickly threw her right leg over the vehicle, seating herself comfortably. Camila's eyes widened, her eyebrows raised. That was hot.

When Lauren gazed back at the brunette, her emerald eyes shining, highlighted by the reflection of the sun, there was absolutely no denying that this girl was obliviously extremely sexy. Anyone would be insane to think otherwise.

Camila felt stupid just standing there, her heart beating uncontrollably; the coolest thing about her was the phone that was loosely clasped in her hand... And then there was Lauren. Such a badass.

"Well," Lauren effortlessly placed one foot on the gears, "I'll see you, whenever I guess?"

Dumbfounded, Camila only nodded like she was in a trance. "Uh, yeah." She somehow managed to speak, scanning Lauren subtly.

With that, the older girl pushed her hair backwards and placed the black helmet carefully on her head, just leaving her eyes exposed. She took another quick glance over to Camila, who smiled genuinely, before she flicked the eye shield downwards and over her eyes.

Camila raised her hand to wave as Lauren gradually accelerated and took off smoothly down the long road, leaving the younger girl to watch in awe and gulp heavily at what she just witnessed. She watched until Lauren was completely out of sight, the girls flannel drifting freely behind her in the breeze.

"Wow." Camila whispered to herself, shaking her head to free her from her thoughts.

She was going to have to tell Dinah, Normani and Ally about this.

Oh, and Keana of course...

- Meanwhile.

"When is Zayn getting here?" Cara asked, coming out of the bathroom, her wet hair wrapped up in a towel. She gazed over to her bed where Kendall and Gigi were sat, the brunette leaning against the headboard, the blonde sat on the edge, phone in hand.

Cara was only wearing black leggings and a black bra as she entered her room where her two best friends were. Upon hearing the door and Cara's question, the blonde and brunette diverted their attention over towards the certain blue eyed girl.

"I don't know," Gigi mumbled rudely, "I'm texting him." She said, looking back at her phone in her hands, ignoring her friends.

Cara frowned on instinct at her friends ignorance as she walked over to her closet. She should be used to it by now but still, it was disrespectful, Gigi was disrespectful. Cara got a top from her closet and turned back around, making eye contact with Kendall, who was already intently looking at her. The blonde girl rolled her eyes subtly earning a small, genuine smile from the brunette.

Gigi locked her phone and flicked her attention to Kendall, narrowing her eyes momentarily at her as the brunette peeled her gaze away from Cara and looked down.