"SUMMARY"

RESCUE MY HEART

The heart was made to be broken

~ Oscar Wilde

Description:

Left shattered after a fateful night, clover swears off letting anyone in. Until at a bonfire she encounters Logan. He's everything she should refuse with his raven black hair and striking baby-blue eyes. It doesn't help that he's persistent on starting something with her.

Charmed by these new temptations, Clover falls hard and fast for this seemingly perfect boy. Although not everything is as picture perfect as some secrets may tear down everything.

Limits will be put to test and Clover will have to learn to trust again or to lock away her heart forever?

COMPLETED AS OF 19. 06. 2018

Warning:

Underage drinking
Cursing
Mature content/language
Manipulative/unhealthy relationships
Triggering topics and scenes (assault, self-harm, and more)

If you are not comfortable with this kind of content then this book is not for you.

Copyright:

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission from the author.

Author's note:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters places, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or to business companies, events, institutions, or locales is completely coincidental.

Comments, votes, sharing, reading...etc, is appreciated.