Chapter 12: Starring In Starsparrow

Start from the beginning

~~~~~

"Okay. We're here to assign roles..first." Nelson said, holding a paper packet. He talked about each role and its own part that it would play in the Starsparrow movie.

"Ray, you will be the villain, Darkfalcon."

Ray chuckled. "That's easy for me to pull off since I use to be one, myself."

"Really? That's...great that you have experience on that type of subject," Nelson sweat dropped. "Now..Tori, you will be Galaxina Magician Girl, the magic sorceress that will guide Starsparrow on what he has to do for his mission."

"Ooh! A sorceress!" Tori said. "It's kinda like being Gagaga Girl in cosplay. How amazing!"

"Yes, you're a magical sorceress and you're a duel monster too."

"Yuma." Nelson looked at Yuma."You will be Galaxy Magician, a magician and you're with Tori, on the same role."

"Cool!" Yuma liked his role.

"Anna, you're Darkfalcon's assistant, Constella."

"Uh...That's fine with me." Replied Anna, not minding.

"Violet, you're Silvia Star, a new heroine and you become friends with Starsparrow and begin to fight alongside him in the movie."

Violet smiled. "Oh my gosh! I get to be a main character!"

~~~~~

"Alright..places everyone!" Nelson shouted. "Now... action!"

"Who are you?" Tori asked, saying a line.

"I'm Starsparrow." Nelson said, getting into character.

Tori gasped. "You're the one! You're Starsparrow! I've been expecting for you to come."

"Expecting me? And who are you?"

"I'm Galaxina Magician Girl!" Tori Meadows winked at Starsparrow. Then, Yuma Tsukumo appeared into the next scene. "And I'm Galaxy Magician."

"Next scene!" Announced Nelson Andrews.

"Constella!" Ray Shadows was sitting on a throne.

"Yes, Darkfalcon?" Anna Kaboom inquired.

"What are the rumors about?"

"You mean who are they about. They appear to be about some sort of new hero named Starsparrow, who is supposedly destined to stop you, your Highness."

"Hahahaha! To stop me!? How hilarious!" Darkfalcon cackled like a insane person. "Send some of my army to stop him..right away!"

"Yes, Sir." Constella saluted to him.

~~~~~

"Silvia." Nelson told Violet Flowers.

"What is it, Starsparrow?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I..." Starsparrow cupped Silvia Star's cheeks, which made her blush. "Love you," He was about to kiss her.

And Ray saw that he was about to kiss Violet and he put a stop to it by running to him and making him trip, causing him to fall down, stopping the kiss from happening. "Oops. Sorry, Nelson, I didn't mean to do that. It was an accident."

"Nelson! Are you okay?" Violet helped him up.

"An accident?" Nelson dusted himself with his hands. "Alright? We'll try it again." He then repeated his line. "I just wanted to tell you that I--"