Chapter 12🌷

Selena P.O.V

I ducked under his massive frame, avoiding the punch by just centimeters. I cowered beneath him, then swung my fisted hand to his jaw. He stumbled backwards in pain.

"You stupid, bitch!" he roared, trying to regain his footing.

I ran towards the other side of the room, as closest to the metal cell bars as possible. Micheal came storming towards me, bearing his fangs and his claws. At the site of them I could feel my own, pushing my upper jaw backwards as they grew. My hands curling inwards as my claws formed. I hissed at him, while he glared at me with blood red eyes.

"What is all this commotion!" A voice boomed from the darkness starling both of us. My father soon appeared at the entrance of the cell. Micheal cowered away from him.

"Father," I whispered, staring up at him. Some how this man had saved me.

"Chancellor, what do you want with Selena?"

"My Lord," Micheal began, walking towards my father, bowing slightly "Spare me a few mercies, I only wished to speak with my x-wife."

I stared at his frame, his claws were fully retracted. He kept his head turned away from my side so I couldn't see his face.

"Then take your matters else where. Leave us now."

My father stared daggers into him. he quickly passed through the prison bars. His huge frame soon disappeared in the darkness.

My Father was staring at me now, his face softened.

"If you've come to make a deal with me its futile," I spat.

"There's no need for that now," he responded, grinning from ear to ear.

"What do you mean?" I asked, as my mind raced with possibilities.

"You'll see soon enough." the smile plastered on his face.

"What have you done with Cheerie!" I demanded.

"I brought you some blood." He said, revealing a bag of rich red blood. He threw it into the cell."Drink it and die." He turned away from me.

For a long moment I stared at the bag. Its presence taunting me. The aroused moans of the other vampires filled the space. Something was wrong, I thought. It was just an ordinary bag of blood yet it made my heart race.

I picked up the bag of blood from the ground and cradled it in my palms. The burning thirst in my throat soared. I held the bag to my lips, gently tugging away at the plastic. The blood quickly flowed into my mouth. It's scent quickly filled the air.

It fell from my hand, it splattered across the ground.

I screamed, as the moans of thee vampires grew louder. I screamed until my voice grew hoarse, and cried until I passed out.