Chapter 3 :New Class🌷

*authors note*

Sorry the story seems a bit boring for the first 2 chapters but its just for a time. Comment! Vote ! I'd love to hear your feedback.

I followed Sherize as she lead me into a classroom. The teacher had already began his lesson when we arrived and stopped immediately as Sherize approached him. The whole class was gawking at me.

Can you not? I thought to myself and gave the teacher my full attention. He was quite handsome with his curly brown hair and everest green eyes that followed my awkward movements.

"Um Mr. Beckham this is Cheerie St.Rose our new student," Sherize said,and gestured to me.

I smiled weakly.

"Ah , Miss St.Rose let me be the first to welcome you to Crensure High," he said, flashing me a breathtaking smile showing a set of pearly whites. His jawline, was sharper than most of my grades and his sideburns gently cascaded down his face, he looked young!

I gasped. The children behind us snickered and I ignored them.

"I hope you have a pleasant year here, you can have a seat next to Miss Rese" and gestured to the classroom.

But there was only one empty seat!

"Oh!" He exclaimed," You can have my seat for today miss St.Rose."

He pushed his chair towards me. I mouthed a thank you while Sherize took the last empty seat. He began his lesson. It was math! I signed and tried to concentrate on every word he said. Or are least looked interested.

The lesson was ended by the shrill of the bell twenty minutes after we walked in. The children rushed past the exist some ignoring me some staring longer than polite. Sherize walked up to me and I got up. Then it hit me.

"Um Sir, you didn't introduce yourself, " I said and smiled, Sherize rolled her eyes and giggled behind me.

" My apologizes miss St. Rose my name is Mr. Beckham," he replied, extending his hand for a hand shake and flashed one of those heart stopping smiles.

I took his hand which was soft and shook gently not breaking away from his gaze.

"Come on Cheerie," Sherize said, and I let go of Mr. Beckham's hand. She lead me out into the almost deserted hallway .