Chapter 1

THE SUN WAS SHINING BRIGHTLY and well pretty much everybody saw it as beautiful day except for Keira. Life could be so much unfair to people sometimes. At that moment it was very hard for Keira. Even though it was such a bright sunny day. For Keira, it wasn't so bright. Maybe that was why she liked the rain so much.

Keira was walking down the pavement to her work place 'Heather's diner'. She kicked a stone after stone while walking. Her hands were in the pockets of her ripped skinny jeans and her head was ducked down.

She pushed the glass doors of the diner and walked inside, she knew that Heather had already arrived because the diner was already open. She walked to the back side of the diner and wore her blue colour apron . There weren't any people at that time therefore she started to put the chairs down and cleaning the tables.

"Hello, good morning Keira". Keira heard someone talking to her from behind.

"Oh hello, Heather. Good morning". Heather was the wife of owner of Heather's diner. She was around her early sixties as her husband. They were both kind people and were like Keira's own grandparents. One of the things she liked about them was their great taste in music. The diner was mostly decorated by music-ish things. As an example there were music stickers on the walls and the glass. There was a guitar hung on the wall. And the quote 'Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the heart' was written on the wall. Heather and her husband both loved music. They once told her that music was what brought their hearts together. Keira would listen to their story in awe, no matter how many times Marcus disturbed her during her shift.

There was a small stage in the corner of the diner. Every night a band played there. Much to her dismay, she never got the chance to hear them as her shift got over before the band arrived. She would love to hang around a bit after her shift as Heather suggested ones but she didn't want her brothers waiting.

Business went quite well for Heather and her husband, Marcus during that time. Well comparing to the customers they used to get more people would come after each day.

It was a quite tiring day for Keira as she was running from table to table and finally when she off at 6 she wanted nothing but to go home.

"Okay guys I'm off now. See you tomorrow" Keira said after leaving her apron.

Just as she pulled the glass doors she met with most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen. Well even she had a pair of blue eyes but for Keira that person's eyes were way better. She knew whose eyes they were. It was Ashton's. He was the lead guitarist of the band played at the diner. There were two other guys and a girl behind him.They were the other members of the band. Right behind Ashton, a guy with brown hair stood and after him the brunette girl and Noel, a blonde guy. Keira knew him from school they were the same age and they were in the same class for music.

Keira only knew Noel but the interest she took in Ashton when she saw him for the first time made her ask Heather about his name.

Keira stepped aside making room for them to enter. After giving the girl a small smile she walked out of the diner.

*~*~*~*~

"Boys I'm home!". Keira shouted as she entered her house to let her younger brothers know.

"Keira! Keira! Jason broke your guitar". Jasper shouted betraying his twin brother.

"WHAT?!" Keira couldn't help but yell back.

" I did not! Jasper is lying!".