Chapter 49

I know I just made that one a while ago, but I didn't like it so I changed it again lol.
                    ( RIP Old cover)
                              ↓↓↓↓

                    ( RIP Old cover)                              ↓↓↓↓

Emma's POV

"What the f*ck man"Brendon glared at Eric,holding his jaw. "You gonna be a p*ssy or are you going to fight back" Eric said to Brendon as I stood here, frozen.

"No, stop both of you" I yelled, before grabbing Brendon's hand and pulling him away from Eric. "And Eric, go f*ck yourself" I said, then walked towards the exit with Brendon.

My poor waffle.. ugh.

After we got into Brendon's car, we sat there is silence. " Damn" Brendon finally said, breaking the silence. "I know right, what the hell is wrong with him? 'Oh Emma, I thought we had something special' ugh that idiot" I said, mocking Eric." by the way, is your jaw okay?" I asked.

" Yeah, it's fine, whatever, let's forget about him and go somewhere." Brendon said."Where?" I asked. "Anywhere you want" Brendon said.

"Hm.. I don't know.."I said, thinking for a moment. "Let's just go to my house?" I suggested, as Brendon shurgged. "Okay, we can stay there until its time to go to the laser tag." Brendon said, as I nodded in agreement.

The ride to my house was silent. We didn't turn on the radio either.

We went inside, and went up to my room. Brendon laid down on my bed while I spun around on my spinning chair.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Brendon. " Oh, I know exactly what I want to do, but you wouldn't so you decide." Brendon smirked.

Guys. *Que the eyeroll*

"Uh, we could..read?" I asked, Brendon scrunched his face and shook his head. I laughed, already knowing he was going to react this way. "I'm joking." I tell him.

" I got an idea!!" Brendon yelled as I sat up straight, and stopped spinning the chair and looked at him." Just kidding, I don't" Brendon said, as I slouched down, glaring at him.

"Ohhh, I know what we can do!"I exclaimed, getting an idea. "What is it?" He asked. "Its a game called Story Time, this is how you play. It's simple, really. One of us starts with a sentence, example, Once upon a time or something, then the next says a sentence to follow with the one before, and we keep going, taking turns until, we make a story." I tell him as He nodded with a smile. "Okay, let's do that then"He agreed.

" You start" I told Brendon as he nodded and thought for a moment before saying "It was late at night, a girl named uh.. Olivia was home alone." 

"Um.. Olivia heard glass break downstairs and got scared" I said.  "Being a dumbass, that all girls are, she decided to go check what it was." Brendon said, as I punched him on his arm. " When she went downstairs, she found a cute little stray puppy there, who had accidentally knocked down her mom's vase." I said. " When she went near the puppy, its eyes turned red and bit Olivia and she died, The End" Brendon ended it.