Chapter 36

Emma's POV

"Hey guys, we are back!" Becky yelled as we got inside my house.

Brendon,Levi and Conner came out of the living room.
"Hey Eric!Its been a long time" Conner said and they did their so-called 'secret' handshake.

Levi and Brendon came and said hi."So Emma, finally making new friends huh?" He said nudging me.I chuckled and we all went to the living room.

Eric decided to unpack and settle down later on, and joined us for a movie.

We chose the movie 'Passengers' that just came out a few weeks ago.I sat next to Eric,he put his arm around my waist, and I rested my head on his chest.

Brendon and my brother sat on the ground. And Levi sat on the other side,next to me.

When the movie ended,we turned off the tv and just started talking.

"Guys,come over after Christmas to my place and we can watch a movie in the cinema room." Levi said.

"You have a cinema room?" I asked.Levi nodded."cool" I said."So you guys coming?" He asked looking at all of us.

"Sure"Becky and Theo said."Why not" I said, shrugging. "Okay" Brendon said.

I got up to use the bathroom. I went up the stairs to my room's bathroom.

After I got out, I went out of my room and started down the stairs,I found Levi putting on his shoes.

I went next to him"You okay?" I asked.He quickly looked up."Uh yeah I'm good." He answered.

"Stop lying and tell me what's wrong,you've been acting pretty weird these days, your more quiet and always seemed to be thinking." I said."I just- its nothing really."he said,then turned to open the door.

"Levi, if you're okay, why are you leaving now?" I asked,

He sighed"My dad,he is an alcoholic, he comes home really drunk,and gets pretty violent..so I'm going home,because I got a text from my mom telling me that he came home super drunk" Levi muttered.I've never seen him upset like this.

"Oh.." I said,not knowing how to answer.I pulled Levi into a hug.He rested his head on top of mine.Yeah,that's how short I am.

"Want me to come? I asked.
"No, its fine, you definitely don't want to come,trust me."He said,and let go of me.
"You sure?I can help you get him to bed,then maybe you can tell me how you feel. Trust me, I know how it feels to bottle things up inside and wanting someone to notice and care."I said,pulling my boots on.

"Are you sure?" Levi asked,I nodded and ran back to the living room."Guys, I'm going to drop off Levi." I said and went back to the front door before someone said something.

Levi was waiting in his car.I slid in the passengers' seat and put on the seat belt.

Levi stopped in front of a mansion got out,I got out of the car as well and looked at his house.It was really big. Maybe bigger than Brendon's house.

"Do you have any sibilings?" I asked."Yeah,I have two brothers and a sister.My sister is in boarding school I think in Germany or something and my brothers are in college."He said as we walked towards the front door.

As Levi opened the house,we heard glass shattering,I looked at Levi.Levi just ran,I ran after him and he stopped in the kitchen,there was a man,he had blonde hair,his eyes were bloodshot,he must be Levi's dad,also basket ball coach at our school.He suddenly got up and tried to walk over to me and Levi.

"L-levi levi levi, home already? With a new girl I see" he said,getting up,but then falling down,spilling his drink,he groaned and let out a dry laugh.