Chapter 41

Emma's POV

"What are you-where is Becky?" I questioned,half glaring at Jessica.

"Oh hey Emma" Becky said,coming out of her bathroom. "Did I miss something?" I asked confused.

"Me and Jessica are friends, and she isnt like what we expected, she isn't like Mackenzie at all." She said.

"Emma, about the other day, I'm sorry about what I said, I was really upset and mad.." She said."You're okay, I understand, I guess I shouldn't have said just get over him.."I replied,smiling a bit.

"And I was hoping we could start over and forget the things I did.."Jessica said, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Sure, I guess" I said, offering her a small smile as she returned it.

"So I was thinking, why not have a girls day,and sleepover, let's say... tomorrow?"Becky suggested. "Sure" I said. "Okay"Jessica said.

She is much quieter than I thought she would be..

"Oh yeah,how was your first date?" Becky asked,grinning like an idiot.

"It was pretty cool, we first went to watch street racing, which he didn't tell me was illegal, then we went to Applebee's,we were talking, eating and having fun,just then Jesse came and then I ran out and went in the car and while I was waiting for Eric to come out,Jesse came and tried to open the door but I locked it the second I came in,then Eric came and banged Jesse's head on the car window and he passed out,then we left." I said, catching my breath.

Jessica's mouth fell open, Becky on the other hand was extremely quiet.Which wasn't a good sign,since she is probably plotting on what to do with Jesse.

"Oh well, besides that, everything was great.I honestly never thought I would ever date Eric,or even think that he likes me."I said, thinking out loud.

"Okay,that's great..I guess, but if that asshole Jesse ever interrupts your date or any event for that matter, ever again, I will make a hole in his head,smash his brain, pull out all his teeth, chop off all his fingers and fry them like fries."Becky spat out.

"Okay..did you have to add the fries part.."I said disgusted. "I can explain more detailed but you wouldn't be alive if I continued." Becky said, with a smirk.

"You'll get used to her" I tell Jessica,motioning to Becky.

"Hey!I'm right here you know"Becky excaimed, nudging me. Jessica and I started laughing,and Becky joined in.

"Well,thanks guys for letting me hang out with you,after everything I did in the past.." Jessica said soon after we stopped laughing."Well technically,it was Mackenzie not you,and you are welcome." I said.

"I need to get going now, what about my house tomorrow,after we go to the mall or something,we can have the sleepover at my place."Jessica said,checking the time from her phone. "Fine by me."I said,"And yeah,I better get going too."

We exchanged phone numbers and Becky made a group chat for us,so later on Jessica can send us the address.

"Okay,see you guys tomorrow"Becky said as Jessica and I walked out of her room and left the house.

"Do you need a ride home?" Jessica asked."No,I'm good,I'll just take the bus."I said, shaking my head."You sure" Jessica asked.

"Yeah" I confirmed. She waved and walked to her car and drove off,as I started walking down the street, heading to the nearest bus station.

As I got on the bus,I feel my phone vibrate.I fished it out of my pocket and checked my phone.

Group Name: