Chapter 8

Emma's POV

I wake up at the sound of my stupid alarm buzzing, I hate waking up so early in the morning, like why can't school start at 10?

I drag myself out of bed and walk to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to my wardrobe to pick an outfit.

I grabbed my baggy polo shirt, leggings, and my white vans, and put them on.

I brushed my hair and tied it up in a high loose ponytail.

I put all my books in my black leather bag and walked down the stairs.

I find my dad pouring his coffee into his mug "good morning sweetheart" he says looking up to me.

"Good morning dad," I say tiredly walking towards him, he grabs his coat and bag and give me a kiss on my forehead "have a good day at school," he says and quickly rushes out of the house.

Yeah, if only you knew dad.

Since I've got some time before Becky comes to pick me up, I made some eggs and bacon and sat down to eat.

While I was halfway through my breakfast, I heard a loud honk outside, I jump up to grab my bag and keys and ran out of the house.

Getting into the car, Becky starts telling me about the latest gossip of the school.

I don't understand why people make fun of other people, bully others, laugh and gossip about others. The worst part is that if your crying, or getting bullied, no one cares.

I knew Becky would never ever bully someone, ever. It was own thing I loved about her.

But other people...

Everyone cares only about themselves and decides to make fun of other people, instead of caring for others.

Like please if you're going to only care about yourself, then at least don't do anything to hurt others.

I believe that all the bullies have a reason for bullying, no one does anything without a reason, unless the reason is really stupid, that you can't really consider it a reason, but everyone has a reason for what they do.

Like bullies, they bully others because whether they are jealous, or they have a miserable life and thinks everyone else should have a horrible life like them.

Even though it may be understandable that a bully is going through a hard time of their own, it isn't right to put the blame on an innocent person, and giving them a hard time, just because the bully isn't in a good mood.

"EMMA, are you even listening?" Becky yells. "Um..hehe no, sorry," I say.

She rolls her eyes "of course you weren't, you were busy having a conversation of your own in your head instead of listening to your best friend".she says, emphasizing the 'busy'.

The rest of the ride, Becky kept on blabbing about like everything. I just stared out the window, half listening to her.

As the car stopped, we walk out and we start towards our lockers, her locker was a row after mine.

We go to homeroom together and sat at the back."Couldn't you wear something a bit more..cute?" She asks looking at my outfit.

"what's wrong with my outfit?" I say rolling my eyes.

I look at Becky's outfit, she was wearing a blue cropped top with some skinny black ripped jeans and wedge desert boots, which are black as well.

Her loose blond curls were left untied.