Chapter 12

Emma's POV

My eyes widened with terror, this was legit worse than seeing a murder.

I stare with disbelief into Becky's phone screen, seeing my middle school yearbook picture, it was sent to everyone at school, like everyone. It was back when I had those terrible braces that made me look horrifying. I want to die.

More than that, I want to ruin Mackenzie's life. I've never hated anyone more than her. What is her problem with me? What did I ever do to that bitch?

My eyes watered as Becky looked at me with sympathy.

No reason why people were laughing and pointing at me..urgh I feel so humiliated, obviously, since I actually am being humiliated.

I can't handle it,I grab my bag and run out of my homeroom, I could hear Becky calling me but I ignore her an kept on running across the empty hallways of the school, and pushed open the door and ran outside, feeling tears flowing down my cheeks, I keep on running not wanting to stop.

I don't go home, I decided to go to my lighthouse, I haven't had time to go there for a while.

I run towards the beach and fall on the sand, exhausted. I've never run so much in my life.

So many things are running through my mind right now, I wanted to crawl into a deep hole and die. Why is my life so miserable. I' 've been through too much already.

I get up walking to the lighthouse. I go to the top and sat down on my big bean bags and wrapped myself in a blanket and covered my head with the blanket too.

After a while, I finally got myself together and took out a book and started reading. I could see my phone bombarding with texts, mostly from Becky, and some from Brendon.

It was really annoying me, so I turned off my phone completely.

I continue reading until I saw the sun setting, I turned on my phone to see that it was past 4 pm. I decided to go home because I was hungry.

I pack my bag and walked out of the lighthouse.Feeling pretty cold, because I was under the blanket the whole time, now coming out made me cold.

Just then it hit me, oh shit, I forgot about Theo's plan. oh my god, whenever I have a shitty thing happen to me, I have to ruin someone else's plan or mood also.

I'm the worst person on this planet, wait no, Mackenzie is the number one worst then maybe some other people than me.

I walk into my house, surprisingly it wasn't locked, which half scared me and the other half of me said my dad came home weirdly early today.

I go to the fridge and took out my favorite tub of Oreo ice cream, and walked up to my room, shutting the door, I turn around to see 3 people standing there, and I scream.

"Hey, calm down Emma, its just us, and where the hell were you," Becky says running to me and pulling me into a hug.

"What are you doing here, how did you even get in?" I ask." Dummy, you gave me an extra key for your house for emergencies."Becky says, not pulling away from the hug.

Oh yeah, she is right I forgot about that. Becky lets go, and I look up to see Theo and Brendon standing there.

"You brought them too?" I say glaring at Becky."Yes, I did, it's not a big deal."Becky says rolling her eyes.

"Hey, Emma" Theo and Brendon say together." Hey, guys" I mumble.

Plopping down on my bed. My face facing the pillow.

"Are you okay?"Theo asks- wait I think because it sounds like Theo is talking."What do you think?" I say groaning.

"Ur definitely not ok..sorry," Theo says."Its the most embarrassing picture I have, and now the whole school has seen it, and they won't leave me the fuck alone ever again, thanks to frickin Mackenzie." I say shaking my head in disbelief.

"And I'm not planning on letting her go like that." I say getting up on my feet."What are we going to do?" Brendon asks.

"We are going to prank her," Becky says smirking evilly.

"Yup, that's exactly what we are going to do. But I still can't believe she did that." I say." Did you do something to her?" Theo asks, looking at me.

"Well no, but she kind of did threaten me to stay away from..B-Brendon,or else she would show everyone my picture from middle school," I say, trying not to look at Brendon, instead of looking down at my blanket.

"So what's the plan for her prank?" Becky says breaking the extremely awkward silence. Thank god she spoke.

"Hmm, I have an idea," I say, finally smiling.

We start making plans, and each of us had things to do like Backy and I will go to the nearest gas station and buy eggs, temporary hair dye, a bunch of toilet paper, and some other things.

And Brendon and Theo were going to distract Mackenzie. More like Brendon will and Theo will do pranks in their house, while also Becky and I will do pranks outside.

I've never done a prank like this ever before but, that girl deserved this, and worse. She is lucky I'm a nice person.

Theo and Brendon leave to prepare, while Becky rushes to my closet, grabs a black turtleneck shirt and black leggings and black sneakers and threw them at me and told me to change.

Me and Becky head to her house so she could get her black outfit like me and leaves me in the car to wait, and surprisingly, she comes back out without changing her clothes.

She gets in the car and I look at her puzzled."I'm going to change after buying stuff because everyone will think its weird if 2 girls went to the store and buy crazy things looking like they are going to rob a bank."Becky says starting the car.

I nod, she had a point, it would be really weird if I saw 2 girls dressed all in black walking into a store at night buying weird things.

As we arrived near Mackenzie's house, we park a block away from her house, so she doesn't find anything suspicious.

Thankfully, there was no guard, Theo and Brendon probably took care of that. Since we saw Brendon's motorcycle and a car next to it, probably Theo's car.

Mackenzie's house was a big mansion, it was white and light grey, there was a big fountain in the middle of the driveway,which was behind the gate.

Theo and Brendon must have left the gates open so that we could come in.

Becky and I quietly ran across the yard, going to the back to the house, finding the garage, Becky and I smirk at each other.

Let the pranks begin.

_____________________________

Hey guys,hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote and Comment!

-Sarah