Chapter 29

Emma's POV

I close the front door behind me and walked towards my room, even though it wasn't late, I just walked super quietly for some reason.

I go into my room, and found Becky on my bed, on her phone. I walk towards the bed and fell on Becky on purpose."Whoa, I was playing subway surfers, and I lost thanks, Emma," She groaned, tossing her phone across the bed.

"You still play that game? Its old and you're very welcome," I say, getting off of Becky. "So anyway, what happened? You don't look happy," Becky said, looking at me suspiciously.

"Well, you won't believe it.." I say, looking down at my blanket. "Tell me everything," Becky said.

..

"WHAT," Becky yelled, I could have sworn the whole neighborhood heard her yell." Calm down, its fine I guess, it's not like he is my boyfriend or something." I say, covering her mouth with my hands before she screamed again." You know what, who gives a shit about him, let's go find you some other dude that's worthy of your time." Becky says, straightening up.

"Did anything else happen?" She asks after a moment of silence." Well oh yeah, yes something did happen, Levi was on the same bus that I was in" I say simply. Becky's eyes widen and she looked like she was about to scream, so I quickly cover her mouth with my hand and shushed her again. "Tell me what happened." She says, grinning.

I told her everything and she said she wants to pick my outfit for my 'date' tomorrow, I kept telling her it's for homework and free food, but she kept insisting that it was a date since he is paying and stuff.

..

Beep.Beep.

I groan and tried to open my eyes. I move my hand to my side table and tried to find my phone with my eyes closed.

I finally feel my phone and grabbed it and turned it on.

Ouch.

I dropped my phone on my face, because of how bright my phone's screen was.

I groaned and rubbed my face and picked up the phone and dimmed the lighting and looked at the text.

Unknown: Hey, this is Levi, we are still planning the project today right?

Emma: Hey, you know we have school today right?

Levi: ya I do, but I'm bunking and so are you.

Emma: No I'm not.

I look at my alarm to find the time at 7:35 am. Oh my god. I have like 10 minutes to get ready and leave for school.

I quickly get up, "Becky wake up we are late, we've got 10 minutes " I yelled and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower, I came out and, I then ran to my closet and threw on a white sweater, black jeans, and black vans.

I put them on, then plugged in my hairdryer, and dried my hair then I quickly brushed it and Becky insisted that I curled my hair a bit, but I didn't have time, so I tied my hair up in a bun, not very tight because it makes me uncomfortable.

I put my hand over my pocket and didn't feel my phone." Shit, I forgot my phone upstairs, I'll be right back" I say to Becky who was eating cereal.

I ran up and got my phone, I had 4 messages I quickly opened them.

Levi: hey, forgot to ask, where is your house?

Levi: I know its somewhere around the bus station you dropped off at yesterday.

Levi: hello?? U dead?

Levi: Emmmmmaa

Emma: Hey, I'm sorry I forgot my phone upstairs but wait, why do you need to know where my house is?