9. Start with Friendship!

Start from the beginning

             I got terrified when he took a big sharp knife, started to sweat and my hands wanted to hold something for support if not I'll faint. God please save that man.

       When he was about to lodge the knief into that man a strong hand caught hold his wrist which carried the knief.

   Arjun!

       "Sir,... Arjun Sir...  You came... Thank God! please save me sir... They wanted to know our tender amount. I refused to tell them, so they are trying to kill me. " he told everything crying for his life.

So...he is Arjun's employee.

       Arjun gave a cold glare to the men and that was enough for making my legs shutter. I am panic stricken with his look.

          In a swift moment the knief along with the men who held that flown in open air and fell on a car parked nearby breaking the glasses of the window.

                He twisted the hand of the other men and kicked one another in the same time making them cry in agony.

     I gulped looking at the man in front of me. What are you Arjun?

      May be he works part time as a stunt artist in cinema told my brain. Shut up my stupid brain!

              He lunged the man on his right, and kicked the other one in his guts. All this happened in an account of five minutes and I stayed still.

      We heard the siren of the police vehicle and he told the inspector to admit the victim in the hospital and hand overed the goons to him.

                 I was in shock and looking at him in awe, he came to my direction and dragged me to his car holding my hand. He opened the car door and made me sit inside, my eyes failed to blink and I kept noticing his each and every move.

           He sat on the driver seat and started to drive, his knuckles became white with his tight grip on the steering indicating his anger. I was brought back to my real self when his fingers snapped in front of me.

      "Huh!? " I am still in daze.

   "I told you this place is not safe, see what happened, Here after I don't want you to come here alone. Even though if you wanna come here then call me, I'll accompany you. Got it ?" he told me like advising a small kid to which I nodded.

       He plucked my mobile and dialled a number, I heard a ringtone form his pocket, so it's his number.

       "Where should I drop you? " he asked me.

   "Office! " I told him.

"I can't hear you! " he told me, Even I can't hear me because the next moment darkness engulfed me.

              I woke up when someone splashed water on my face I felt myself in the safest place ever. I could hear an alerted heartbeat and I saw a pair of brown orbs filled with fear and concern.

       I was crushed to Arjun between his arms and he is Shooking me.

    " Siya.... Siya...  Are you OK? Drink this. " he made me drink water and finally I sat straight.

      " I didn't mean to scare you, I was just saving that man's life. We can't let him die right, so I have to fight. " he reasoned.

       "I am not scared. " I lied to him actually I am damn scared.

       " Then why did you fainted?" He asked me.

              " I didn't have breakfast today, so fainted because of my low pressure I guess. " it's true I have low blood pressure.