Bella Williams: the Mastermind

Bella's POV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

They called Isabella... they lured her again!
It disgusts me.... they shouldn't called her, they shouldn't kill my sister... I won't let them do what they want.....

But who is the mastermind????

Who???

"Your sister is stupid... she got lured again..." the guy said.

But I kept on quiet... I didn't even dare to talk to those idiotic men....

But I can't stop getting so nervous.... I don't know what to do... and I don't have any idea who is the mastermind....

Ms. Eliza may be worried.... maybe she's still waiting for me in the school....
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Any ideas who is the mastermind??? I think that she's about to arrive..."

I should've kept quiet but then curiosity got out of me and I asked.
"Who??"

"Mastermind...."

"And also, your twin is about to arrive..."

I kept thinking of who is this mastermind and I thought of my reoccurring dreams....

That hideous lady....
She might be the one who is the mastermind... but who????

"I want so ask you something.." I finally asked to them...

"What is it? You can ask me everything."

"This mastermind, this person who ordered you to kill Isabella and I, is he or she close to me?? Do I know her or him???" I asked...

But they all laughed.
"Yes.... she's super close to you... I mean it..."
.
.
.
.
.
But then the laughter coming out of them stopped, ending the laughter with an awkwardly titter, clearing their throat.

I could hear footsteps of a woman's heel....

"B-Boss..." one of the guy who kidnapped me said...

Boss?
So it's a woman...

It is a woman.... who is she??
So this boss is the mastermind...
I want to see this devil...

"Bella..."
As soon as I heard this voice... I'm quite sure..... that this voice is....

I don't want to think about it...

"Bella." The mastermind once again said and she started to chuckle....

My head aches again as soon as I heard that voice... that voice.... I want to grab my head and just scream but then my arms are tied with a rope...

"I'm sorry." She said...

And then I snapped... I remembered my dream that the hideous lady saying I'm sorry, it sounds ill, this voice sounds brutal.... but I can't believe that she's the culprit and mastermind....

She can't be...

I nearly forgot to breath from thinking about this... then the handkerchief that is covered in my eyes loosen causing me to see...

For seconds, my eyes still blurry...

After my eyes started to see properly again, I can't believe it... I feel teary, I feel angry, I feel that I was tricked, I want to kill myself.....

There's no doubt about it....

It's really Ms. Eliza.....

She's the hideous lady in my dream. What I am seeing right now is nearly the same as my reoccurring dreams.... It feels like a dream....
I'm inside a somewhat dungeon, and Ms. Eliza wearing a black dress with heels....

She's smiling so nefariously same as those three guys who kidnapped me.
I remain still and I realized that I'm crying already.

"Oh? Why are you crying? Are you surprised that I'm the mastermind? I thought that you already know???"

I can feel the heat from my face,
my whole body is shaking, my heart is beating so rapidly, my tears continue to fall down from my cheeks...

Ms. Eliza..... I almost trust her..... I ALMOST TRUSTED A PERSON WHO WANTS TO KILL ISABELLA AND I...

I thought that she was great... I wanted to trust her, my conscious wanted to trust her, my whole heart wanted to trust her.

But then this trust completely turned into betrayal....

Why is this happening to me? How can that smile of hers can be so wicked? It's so different from the Ms. Eliza that I know....

The happy and outgoing person whom I almost trust is just a mask to hide her psychotic personality and her sanity.... she was just pretending....
......

My life is really cursed.... my life is worthless....
I don't... I don't want to live anymore....
.
.
.
.
What did I do to deserve all of these?
.
.
.
.
My tears stopped....

I shouldn't be here crying.... Before I die, I should protect Isabella....

I looked at Ms. Eliza....

"I never thought that you're the mastermind since I thought you as a good person, it seems that I was completely wrong about you, I regret that I almost opened my heart to you.........." I paused  for a second

You're the most psychotic person that I ever meet.... you're even worse than Satan already..... I should've doubted you... I regret that I didn't doubt you...

I DESPISE YOU."

It became quiet.... but then Ms. Eliza started to laugh so loud... her laugh is like satan's, it was loud and strong, evil or wicked......

"Don't worry Bella.... I also despise you since the beginning, It was so hard to pretend to be nice and get along with you, I didn't plan to kill both of you but then, your twin!!! That girl!!  Isabella, she is clearly suspecting me, she almost find out about me, I didn't plan on harming you two, but I guess that I don't have a choice since you guys kept digging the past...."

"It's not out problem that we keep digging information about the past." I replied....

"Tchh, you are just like your stupid mother, It's like I'm talking to a dead person..." She said

"Dead person?" I mumbled

"Oh you didn't know? Your father is the one killed your mother."

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV